To combine the numbers from FY22/23 into FY21/22

Kris_10862003
Kris_10862003 Member Posts: 8
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Dear Payroll community,

Hi, I want to combine numbers from FY 22/23 into FY21/22. Because I submitted the last pay run in the last few months. So, maybe that effected to the end of years finalisation. Could you please help me to combine numbers from FY22/23 into FY21/22. So, I can creat the EOFY report.

ABN 62 168 964 958

Thank you,

Kris

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Kris,

Can I just clarify, do you mean that you created your last pay run with a pay date in the current financial year (2022/23) but was intended for the previous 2021/22 FY?

Have you already edited the pay date for that specific pay run?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_10862003
    Kris_10862003 Member Posts: 8

Hi Rav,

I edited the last pay run with the pay date of June 30th. I think that’s count within the FY21/22. But when I try to creat the EOFY, the last pay run‘s numbers are displayed in the next financial year.

But all I want is to make everythings in the FY 21/22.

Thank you for your support,

Kris

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Right ok, thanks for that Kris.

I'm going to link some steps from a previous post below which I'd recommend you check and action. After doing so it should take care of this situation.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.