wrong financial year has been loaded

Evelyn Horner
Evelyn Horner Member Posts: 17
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I put my last quarter through as 25th July 2022 which put the pay for the quarter into the new financial year. I went in again and resubmitted the 3 months for myself and my husband and put the correct date 25th June 2022 but still these payments are stuck in the 2023 financial year. How do I get them back into 2022.

Comments

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

@Evelyn Horner this is a very common oversight that occurs at the change of the FY.

My suggestion is to go through the comments on this post and as suggested by @Rav apply the process to clear up the FY22-23 data in Payrun.

https://community.reckon.com/discussion/comment/20631269/#Comment_20631269

• Evelyn Horner

I have submitted the zero 22-23 pay run and I still have errors in 2022 fy. As I mentioned previously I revised my payroll back to the correct date ages ago so I have the payroll with the wrong date and the payroll with the right date. Even with those 2 amounts my year to date is still way lower yet I submitted my quarterley amounts regularly and got no errors. I had this problem last year where the amounts didn't match. When you say delete the previous pay run. how do you do that? We regularly salary sacrifice and in the EOFY 22 report I can't see where this amount is. I think I recall there being somewhere where you can add a balance to this. (something about from previous version). I think this is my best bet. I need to add these figures somehow.

• Evelyn Horner

What I think is happening is that the date on the app is what ATO is picking up not the dates of the pay run. BTW I forgot to delete the comment about not being able to see the SS (Salary Sacrifice amount) but I can see its added into Super total.

• Evelyn Horner

I found the way to enter balances to make the adjustments. I notice that whatever you put in the salary sacrifice amount it doesn't add into the total super so I just put the Salary sacrifice amount into the Super Guarantee amount and it came to the correct total. Bye Bye, I don't like this app it has been nothing but trouble.