How to Submit STP that has already a pending status?

Options
Ice_nib
Ice_nib Member Posts: 3 ✭

I am using the basic payroll reckon mobile. And there was one pay run that has a pending STP status from January 2021. Can you please advise how we can resubmit that pending payrun?

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Ice_nib

Single Touch Payroll submissions are reported on a Year to Date basis only which means if you've already sent through any successful submissions AFTER this particular one then the balances are already updated.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ice_nib
    Options

Hi Rav,

Thank you for the feedback. However, ATO is chasing us up as it shows an unfinalised STP. Perhaps that pay run is the issue. Is there any way we can resubmit?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Have you completed the EOFY finalisation for that respective financial year?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ice_nib
    Options

Hi Rav, yes we have.

• Rav
    Options

If you are being advised that the financial year and/or any submissions are unfinalised in a now completed financial year then I'd recommend that you create and send through a new End of Financial Year finalisation. Doing so will overwrite any and all balances that the ATO have on their end for the respective financial year up to this point. They will be overwritten with the total balances that you have listed for your employees in your Payroll App account.

I'll add some info below which outlines the EOFY finalisation process in more detail -