when pressing any of the holdings, I no longer obtain a list of transactions through time.

it just remains unresponsive and only produces an update, chart and analysis option.

how can I return it to giving me the list of transactions as when i press the + or - to the left of the name of the equity

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Jose Bracamonte

If you right click on a share and select 'Security View', does it bring up the detailed view that usually appears?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jose Bracamonte
    Jose Bracamonte Member Posts: 13

Hi Rav

thank you for responding.

nothing happens when right clicking on a share and select 'Security View.

used to be that the detailed view displayed immediately after clicking on the share

thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hmm that's strange. I'm assuming the same behaviour occurs even after you close the software down in full then reopen it and/or restarting your PC?

I've just tested on my 2021 installation of Personal Plus to see if I can replicate what you're experiencing but in my instance it brings up the detailed security view upon left clicking and also using the right click ➡ Security View option.

Is the name of your file more than 8 characters in length? If so, can you please shorten it to something less than 8 characters and then retry after that.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.