Logging in

Options
Jenny Byrne
Jenny Byrne Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
edited November 2022 in About Reckon Community

Everytime I want to use the forum I have to change my password. I need admin to help me please

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Jenny Byrne

Just to clarify, do you mean when you're logging into this Reckon Community site itself?

Is your password saved to your browser or are you entering it in manually each time you log in?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jenny Byrne
    Jenny Byrne Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Options

Yes logging onto this site and it says either password or user name is wrong so I reset password to the same and can enter the site. I think maybe my user name is wrong but I cannot find what it should be I use FACTORUTB as user name

Thanks Rav

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Let me take a look into this now, I'll shoot you a private message with some more info shortly.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.