Reckon Accounts Personal 2019 is not displaying seems to be permanently minimised.

Options
Malcolm McKenzie
Malcolm McKenzie Member Posts: 2
Hi my Reckon Accounts Personal 2019 is not displaying seems to be permanently minimised.  I have Windows 10 and go through the login screen OK then Reckon minimises and will not display.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Malcolm,
    Can you please access your Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del) and then kill the Reckon Personal application from the list. Restart your PC and then launch the program as normal.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Malcolm McKenzie
    Malcolm McKenzie Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    Options
    All sorted thanks Rav, was able to maximise through Task Manager, though still doesn't explain what happened.
  • BHH
    BHH Member Posts: 3
    Options

My screen is permanently minimised, won't expand. I try to Ctrl+Alt+Del. It still doesn't restore. I also try to reinstall the software. Can you help please?

• BHH
    Options

Hi Rav, I tried this. It doesn't work! I also reinstalled the software which doesn't work neither. Can you help please?

• BHH
    Options

Hi Rav, Problem solved. Reset the screen size to default!