Reckon payroll app 4.0.2 - Status not changing to Done

Options
Erica Truasheim
Erica Truasheim Member Posts: 3 ✭

I have just upgraded to Reckon payroll App 4.0.2 and when I submitted my weekly payrun, it sent the payrun to ATO but the status did not change to "Done" and allows me to continue to declaration again. I then did the declaration again and it sent to ATO again but status still not changed to done, but now its been sent twice to ATO (I checked online at ATO).

This seems to be a bug. Do I need to send an adjustment for this duplicate post to ATO (even though I only have 1 payrun listed?

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Erica Truasheim

Now that you've submitted this pay run, what is the status that displays on your list?

In regard to the submission itself, STP is reported on a Year to Date (YTD) basis only so while you may have an additional submission now showing because you've sent the additional one through, the YTD balances will all be the same since it's the same pay run.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Erica Truasheim
    Erica Truasheim Member Posts: 3 ✭
    Options

Hi Rav,

It now states "Done" for that payrun. It probably took a while to change the status, whereas it's never been a problem before. Thanks for the advice - the YTD balances are correct.

• DanielRonai
    DanielRonai Member Posts: 1 ✭
    Options

@Rav Do we need to send an adjustment for the Duplicate Declaration as only 1 payrun is present?

Status is Paid but not Done...

I think the old STP App locked-out payruns once submitted, can the Payroll app be updated to do the same thing?