Pay Items not loading in Reckon One

System
System Member Posts: 231 Moderator Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Reckon One access issue - Permission to view widgets (17 November).

Comments

• Ryan_10599414
    Ryan_10599414 Member Posts: 9

This just happened to me too. Not sure if it is related but I cannot load any pay items in payruns.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hey Ryan

Can I get you to refresh the page and try again and check if the items load from the list afterwards?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ryan_10599414

Hi Rav

I have tried to refresh the page, log out and in again, use other web browsers (Chrome and explorer) but still not working.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

@Ryan hmm that's odd. I've just tried in 3 different books and it seems to be loading normally now that the issue above has been resolved.

Can I get you to delete that specific pay run and recreate it and just check if that helps at all?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ryan_10599414

@Rav Here are what I've done.

Deleting the old payrun and created new one.

checking the pay items' status and they are all active, no changes made.

Logging in with other PCs

Clearing the browsing histories/cashed images & files/cookies and other site data

Still not working. Dont know what to do further.

• Ryan_10599414

@Rav on the same page, I can load the lists for allowance/ deduction/ company summary sections but not for pay items only

• Rav

Thanks @Ryan, apologies for the hassle with this.

We're having a chat with our dev team about this to look into this aspect of it. I'll let you know as soon as I hear more info from them.

• Rav

Hey @Ryan

If you try again now, is the pay item drop down still not loading for you?

• Ryan_10599414

Hi Rav

I just deleted and recreated a new payrun but not working

• Rav

Thanks @Ryan, sorry to hear you're still encountering this.

I've been speaking with our devs about it but we'll need to clarify a few details -

1. When creating a pay run and selecting the employee do you select the option to Load employees default pay items? Yes/No
    2. If you choose Yes to the above, do their default pay items load? Or do you see an empty list? OR
    3. Do you choose No to Question 1 and you can't see anything in the pay item list; OR
    4. You choose Yes to Question 1 and you can't select a different pay item

Also, confirm if this is just occurring when you attempt to select a pay item under Earnings & Leave ie. if you select a pay item in a different section of the pay run eg. Allowances & Reimbursements etc for example, does it allow you select a pay item?

Sorry for the all the questions, we're having a hard time replicating this issue so just need to get more info to try nail this down.

• Ryan_10599414

Hi @Rav

1. I usually select [use pay items] when 'copy pay items from the previous pay run?' window pops up but in this case, I tried both options, [don't load pay items] and [use pay items].
    2. When I selected [use pay items], it loads pay items saved from the previous pay run. But I cannot add any other pay item because it does not load the dropdown box. It only happens to pay items under Earnings & Leave, Dropdowns working in Allowances, Deductions and Company summary.
    3. When I selected [don't load pay items] and click [add new row], it creates a new row but cannot add a pay item as it does not load the dropdown box under Earnings & Leave but it still works in Allowances, Deductions and Company summary (same as the above).

• Ryan_10599414

Hi @Rav

I am letting you know the above issued is resolved. I have tried from the morning today and it did not work but out of sudden it's working now.