Cannot log into Reckon hosted

Jenny Byrne
Jenny Byrne Member Posts: 61 ✭✭

Even with help from customer support, I cannot login

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2022

Hi Jenny

What is happening specifically when you attempt to login at the moment?

Are you getting an error message? If so, can you let us know what it is.

What troubleshooting steps have you been through with the support team so far?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jenny Byrne

I allowed Reckon support to access my computer. I have changed user name and password with her help and when logging on it goes to the dashboard only. Piyali Dutta did say someone will be calling me. She could not get it to work. Nothing untoward happened on Thursday ( dont work on Friday). I could always just login because I had remember me on login so i took no notice.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to me Jenny. Ok so when you login to the service, you don't have the 'Launch Hosted 2022' button?

Can you shoot me the case number that Piyali would have given you and I'll see where things are at.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jenny Byrne

CAS-193643 Thanks Rav

• Rav

Awesome thanks for getting back to me Jenny.

Have just been taking a look at the notes and I might be able to get this moving along but I'll just need to clarify a couple of things.

First up, can I just confirm, this is only affecting the -1 user when they're attempting to login, correct? If so, when was the last time they were able to login successfully? ie. is this a new occurrence or have they never been able to login at all?

Or

Is it affecting the -2 & -3 users as well?

• Jenny Byrne

i am user one and the other cannot login either

• Rav

Hi Jenny

I've checked in with the team and the only user that is active and has a licence is the -3 user. If the -3 user logs into the Hosted service it should work without issue.

The -1 & -2 users don't have licences at the moment which is why they're unable to launch the Hosted service. Each user needs to have their own licence if they'd like to login to the service concurrently.

Are you aware if the additional licences have been organised and purchased as yet?

• Jenny Byrne

I have logged in under user 3 . Thanks for that Rav. That was the one I normally used but did not know it. Apparently our computer for some reason did not open with the username and password filled out. I thought user name of SaveenaK was wrong.