Emailing invoices

BlackburnRSL
BlackburnRSL Member Posts: 3

When I email bulk invoices the default message does not appear. It reverts to a message I used 12 months ago.

How do I fix this?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @BlackburnRSL

Are you referring to the messaging in the email body itself?

What do you have listed in your preferences as the default for invoices? Is it correct or different to what is being sent out in the outbound emails for that type?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• BlackburnRSL

Default message I have entered

Message on email invoices - this message is from February this year

Could it have been because I changed the message after I created the invoices?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Could it have been because I changed the message after I created the invoices?

Yes that's correct. If you've created invoices prior to the message being altered it will not display for those specific invoices.

I've created a screen recording below as an example (click on it for a larger view) where you'll see I have previous invoices that display a certain message in the email body whereas my latest invoices dated today will show a different message when selected for sending.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• BlackburnRSL

Thank you Rav, thought that might be the case.

I can send them individually with the correct message, so will remember for next year.

Lucky I only have 60 to send.

Glenda