Is there a server problem with access to Reckon Payroll, including password reset at moment?

1543515 Member Posts: 3 ✭

Message is:

Couldn't create account

This could be a temporary issue, please try again.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @1543515

I've just tried accessing the Payroll App and it went through as normal.

Are you attempting to create an account as per the error message or reset your password?

Have you been able to login to the Payroll App successfully at any stage previously?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Thanks Rav,

Have been able to access previously, though some months ago.

Have tried password reset but says it is going to my email address, but after many attempts it has not.

Hence tried to create a new account, and then the error message,

Marc

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Marc

You won't be able to create a new account and register the same ABN if its already assigned to an existing account.

Can you shoot me the ABN that you've previously registered to the app and I'll see how things are setup on my end.

Also just to confirm, did any of the password reset emails come through to your spam/junk folder by any chance?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Rav,

Can I provide ABN to a non-post site. Checked Spam nothing there, thanks, Marc

• Rav

Sure thing, you can send it to me in a Private Message. Just click my name and select the 'Message' option.