Reckon Payroll App - Super Guarantee rate

Options
mscamp
mscamp Member Posts: 9 ✭

My app is still calculating the rate at 10% - my understanding is that the rate has increased to 10.5%. I have changed the rate to 10.5% in the super guarantee section

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @mscamp

Yes that's correct the Super Guarantee rate has increased to 10.5% for pay runs that fall in the current/new financial year ie. dated 1 July 2022 or after.

Is the pay run you are creating in the Payroll App dated with a pay date in this financial year?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• mscamp
    Options

Thanks Rav-yes it is this financial year

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hmmm that's interesting.

Can you head over into Settings ➡ Superannuation items ➡ tap on the Super Guarantee item and just confirm whether its set to statutory rate at the default 10.5% there?

I've added a screenshot to the left as an example from my account.

Also, if the above setup of the item looks correct and you're still getting super calculated at 10% rather than 10.5% in your pay runs, can you shoot me a screenshot of what the pay run shows immediately after you enter your earnings with super showing at that 10% calculation.

Another screenshot below as example however in my case it shows super at the correct 10.5% rate.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• mscamp
    Options

Thanks Rav-I have updated the default rate to 10.5%