How Can I Reregister Quicken Personal Plus SE 2002?

I have bought a new computer and have installed Quicken Personal Plus SE 2002 from the original installation CD. The last time I needed to do this was 5 years ago and I had no issues at the time. Now I can't even navigate to a site where I can enter my Quicken Customer Details to generate a new registration number. The old registration number only works once so I cannot use it again. Under the old regime, the details I needed (which I still have) are:

1. My Quicken Customer ID Number
  2. My 6-digit PIN
  3. The License Key for the original software

I cannot enter this information anywhere on the Reckon website to get access to the Registration Page for Quicken Personal Plus SE 2002 so I can generate a new Registration Number. Any suggestions, hints, or relevant links would be appreciated.

Answers

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Have a look at your members site for downloads if that version is still accepable.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• jatha1
    jatha1 Member Posts: 2

This version is no longer supported but owners should still be given the opportunity to register the software online.

As I said previously, I cannot even enter my Quicken Account login details anywhere on the Reckon site.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Call me and i will see what can be done.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com