My pay run still showing processing

Options
ClaudiaR
ClaudiaR Member Posts: 10
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi,I did a Payrun last Monday (5th December) and it’ still showing processing as from today. I checked MyGov and it seems to have gone through. Not sure if I need to do anything as all the other pay runs I put through show up as success. Thanks for any advice. Claudia

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,388 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ClaudiaR

The ATO were performing maintenance that affected the SBR2 service (which handles STP transmissions) from Friday 2 Dec to Monday 5 December. This is likely the reason why there has been an issue with them returning the correct status for your submission.

If you've already sent through any successful submissions after this specific one then your YTD balances will have already been updated again. That specific submission will remain as it is in the list.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Answers

• ClaudiaR
    Options

Hi Rav

Thank you for your response but I’ve just done another payrun today and it shows up as paid under payrun but when I looked at the STP it’s saying latest submission was 5/12/22 which was last week. Would that mean it has not gone through to the ATO. And should I resubmit it. Thanks for any advice. Claudia

• ClaudiaR
    Options

Hi Rav

Disregard my last message. I signed out, then back in. All is good