Payroll App Bombing

George_10223037
George_10223037 Member Posts: 3 ✭

I am trying to do a pay run since this morning on my iPad. Login: ok; Select a member: ok

When I try to edit the member, the screen goes white, the circle of dots starts revolving; the screen has frozen. I have to close the program.

Can you help?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi George

Unfortunately it looks like a section of Payroll App users are currently experiencing performance issues when trying to create payruns or edit employee information.

Our dev team are currently investigating this at the moment and I'm hoping to get more information around progress on this from them very soon.

If you sign out of your account and close the app in full ie. swipe it away from any other apps that are currently running on your iPad then reopen after 30 seconds & try again, does the same behaviour persist?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• George_10223037

The steps I followed:

No apps running on iPad

Signed in via authentication phone : ok

Waited several minutes before proceeding

Selected member ok;, tapped edit: ok;

Tapped item to edit: crashed.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know George

Our devs are continuing work at the moment to investigate the cause of this issue. From what I understand it hasn't been an easy one for them to decipher at this stage but work is ongoing as we speak.

I'll keep you posted with news on progress as soon as I receive it from the dev team.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav

Hi George,

My dev team has just completed some work in an effort to bring back some stability to the Payroll App.

When you have a chance, can you please close the app down in full again (swipe it away from any other running apps). Reopen it and try actioning your tasks as you were trying to do previously.

Let me know how things go.

Cheers

• George_10223037

Hi Rav

I have managed to enter all my data. Worked like a charm.

All that is left to do is check it all before submitting to the ATO.

Thanks to you and your team for getting it up so promptly.

Regards

George