Editing employee details - Something went wrong

System
System Member Posts: 231 Moderator Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Something went wrong error.

Comments

• accountability
    accountability Member Posts: 5 ✭

Hi Rav

I am having the same problem - when i try to edit an employee's details, the app thinks for about a minute then it says "Something went wrong. We can't complete your request. Reload the page of log out if the issue persists"

Can't process payroll today.

I have logged out of app, and logged back in. Turned phone on and off. Refreshed app (swiped it out of memory). And i have the most up-to-date version of app.

Nothing works. Please help.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @accountability

Is this occurring when you attempt to add earning/pay items into a new pay run OR is it occurring when you're trying to make edits to an existing employee's profile details?

If its the former, can you please delete that specific pay run, recreate it and then confirm whether the same behaviour continues?

Let me know how you get on.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• accountability
    edited December 2022

Hi @Rav

I discovered the source of the issue: if you have more than 1 employee, and try to process the 2nd employee before the 1st one, the app has a meltdown.

Start from the top and work down ;-)

• accountability

I do have another issue though: I seem to have to choose the super rate everytime i process a payrun (even though under Settings -> Superannuation Items -> super guarantee... default rate is already set to 10.5% & statutory rate basis) but when I process payroll each week, it is set to a flat rate of $10 (that i have manually change each time...

Is there a way that the statutory rate should be feeding in automatically?

Thanks @Rav