**RESOLVED** 504 Gateway Time out - Reckon Accounts Hosted login issue

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited January 2023 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Reckon Accounts Hosted login issue - 504 Gateway Time out

Hi everyone

We are currently investigating an issue affecting the ability to access Reckon Accounts Hosted's login page at https://hosted.reckon.com/

You may encounter a 504 Gateway Timeout error message such as the screenshot above.

Our dev team have been alerted and we are investigating this at the highest priority.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience this is causing at the moment. Further updates to follow below as soon as possible.

This issue has been resolved.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

** UPDATE **

Hi everyone,

Our team is currently investigating this at the moment however preliminary observations seem to show this is not affecting current Hosted sessions ie. users who are already currently logged into their file but instead is isolated to new attempts at logging in or when attempting to navigate to the Control Panel.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav

** UPDATE **

Our teams have identified the cause of the issue and we're moving toward implementing a resolution to this error.

We expect the issue to be resolved within 30 minutes but I'll keep you posted with further updates right here.

• Nichola Caddy
    Nichola Caddy Member Posts: 2

I keep getting this error

• Rav

Hi @Nichola Caddy

I've moved your post over to this related thread. Our teams are working on addressing the cause of this issue at the moment. We expect it to be resolved very soon and I'll post confirmation of that here as soon as I get the word from the dev team.

Apologies for the hassle its causing at the moment 😞

• Jacinda
    Jacinda Member Posts: 8

I cannot access the login page. Have also tried via https://hosted.reckon.com/ as you advised above.

I am getting an error message 504 Gateway Time-out.

Please advise

• abelhaulage
    abelhaulage Member Posts: 1

I am getting the 504 Gateway timeout message too

• Tracy Horsley
    Tracy Horsley Member Posts: 5

When logging into https://hosted.reckon.com, from any browser today, I just get a 504 Gateway Time-out message and am unable to go any further. Please could you assist.

• AmandaS
    AmandaS Member Posts: 2

I have attempted to log in, the hosted log in page is showing a Gateway 504 Time Out error every time. I have tried through the below advice/link, same error. Can someone please assist urgently??

If you are having trouble accessing the usual Reckon Accounts Hosted login page, please ensure you use this URL - https://hosted.reckon.com/

• Jane_7756526
    Jane_7756526 Member Posts: 12

I am currently receiving a 504 timeout error when I try to access https://hosted.reckon.com

I have to do our pays today and so need to get access ASAP.

• System
    System Member Posts: 231 Moderator Moderator
    This discussion was created from comments split from: 📢 IMPORTANT - A change to how you login to Reckon Accounts Hosted.
  • wathel58
    wathel58 Member Posts: 1

I am getting the 504 Gateway timed-out message as well

• Grays1486
    Grays1486 Member Posts: 3

I'm having the same exact problem

• Rav
    edited January 2023

Hi @Jacinda, @abelhaulage, @AmandaS & @Jane

I've moved your posts over to this related thread so you receive notification of updates in relation to the 504 login error as they come through.

• admin_10864975
    admin_10864975 Member Posts: 1

When I try to login I get 504 gateway time out

• Rav

** UPDATE **

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, the initial fix that our teams were putting in place has failed to resolve the cause of the issue. Our dev team is repackaging a new solution with different settings and pushing it through as quick as possible. We should receive indication of the results of the new fix in 25-30 minutes.

This has the full attention of all our dev teams and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience its causing you at the moment.

More info to follow as soon as possible.

• Pauline68
    Pauline68 Member Posts: 2

I am still getting 504 gateway time out I am wanting to do bookwork in Hosted so when will that be this is no good

• Rav
    edited January 2023

** UPDATE **

Hi everyone

Another update with some good news this time!

The Reckon Accounts Hosted login page is now available and logins will function as normal.

We're still performing some testing on our end but if you try to access Reckon Accounts Hosted from here https://hosted.reckon.com/ and login, it should work for you as normal.

Let me know how you get on.

• AmandaS
    AmandaS Member Posts: 2

Thanks Rav, I've logged in successfully

• Rav

Awesome, thank you for letting me know @AmandaS 🙌

• Tracy Horsley
    Tracy Horsley Member Posts: 5

Thank you. Also working for me now.

• Pauline68
    Pauline68 Member Posts: 2

Thank you working for me now,

• Jacinda
    Jacinda Member Posts: 8

Working, thanks Rav 😊

• Grays1486
    Grays1486 Member Posts: 3

Thankyou it is working for me now as well

• Rav

Thanks so much for confirming @Tracy Horsley, @Pauline68, @Jacinda & @Grays1486 🙌

Huge apologies for all the hassle caused today!

This discussion has been closed.