Home Inventory Manager

Question. New computer and I've been able to install and operate Reckon Personal Plus on the new PC. How though do I bring Home Inventory across? The latest and more recent annual updates were achieved via download rather than disc.

I do have some older annual renewal discs which may be of use

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

It all comes from your Reckon Members site.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Peter Jenke
    Peter Jenke Member Posts: 37 ✭✭

Sorry, but I’ve been in there repeatedly and don’t have such an option - or at least not that I’ve been able to find

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

i found it the other day i will come back to you.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• GerryWinter

goto c: drive

program files(x86)

Reckon Home Inventory Manager

QHIM.exe

follow the instruction and call me if you need

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Richard_6859947
    Richard_6859947 Member Posts: 21 ✭✭

Gerry

I am having the same issue. I have copied the Home Inventory file folder from the Program files(x86) directory of my old computer, but QHIM.exe just won't execute.

My original version is dated 2014. Is there a later version? I have not been able to find it on the Reckon Members site, and download afresh even with a search of "QHIM".

• Richard_6859947
    Richard_6859947 Member Posts: 21 ✭✭

Gerry, ignore previous post. On Therapy's advice found the files on Disk 1 in the download.

A challenging experience!

• batts
    batts Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2023

The latest install files should be in a Temp folder after extraction. [You can run the extraction again if required without reinstalling Quicken.]

C:\temp\Reckon_Accounts_Personal_2022\HAB\DISK1\Reckon Home Inventory Manager\installer