Super contributions

monarodude
monarodude Member Posts: 17
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

For one pay period my casual employee didn't work.

I submitted a zero pay run

Since that time, when i submit a pay run, the super contribution amount no longer shows when i submit.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited January 2023

So why did you submit a zero pay run, should have just excluded him from the payrun for that week. On subsequent pays you are putting in his hours but the super is not calculating- is that what you are saying?

if so try deleting the super line and readding it when you are in the pay window

• monarodude

Yes, im saying im putting in his hours which never change and no super contribution comes up as it always used to do prior to doing that zero pay run

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited January 2023

Delete the line for Super and then put it back in again. You can call me if that doesn’t work

what version are you using?

• monarodude

he is also my only employee

• Kris_Williams

Ok so you didn’t even have to process a pay for that week

• monarodude

I am using the basic version and do via mobile phone app

• Kris_Williams

Oh, I am sorry then I can’t help you, I’m not at all familiar with the mobile version. You might have to wait until Rav comes back, or maybe someone else who uses that version. Good luck

• monarodude

Thanks very much Kris

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @monarodude

Was there a particular reason you entered this employee into the pay run if they didn't work ie. had zero hours in the pay period/pay run?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams

have you tried deleting the zero payrun?

• monarodude

Rav,

I am no expert and only a very small business and i thought that i had to enter a pay cycle regardless if it was zero or not. (obviously not by the sounds of it)

Any ideas as to how to correct so the super contribution comes up again before submitting?

Thanks in advance,

Craig

• Kris_Williams

are you able to delete the payrun?

• monarodude

Kris,

I will try.

I have done 5 pay runs without the super contribution showing since though.

Total amount concerned is only $37.80.

I have however paid the employee through the super fund

• Kris_Williams

Oh well no point, might have been worth deleting before you tried processing another one

• monarodude

Yes hindsight is a wonderful thing

• Kris_Williams

I don’t know anything about the mobile app, but have you gone into the employees details and re added the super. Delete the other one and then put back in. Just a stab in the dark.

• Kris_Williams

If the pays are all the same could you delete them all back to the zero one and re enter them, see if it changes after deleting the zero one

• monarodude

Yes the pays are all the same