E-Invoicing

Mike_9755105
Mike_9755105 Member Posts: 10

Hi there,

I'm trying to sign up for e-invoicing but I get stuck at the page where I select my company file. Nothing happens when clicking on Submit (... no errors shown).

One thing I've noticed is that the external provider used for e-invoicing (promis.co) doesn't seem to be offering their services any longer. If you go to their website, you'll see a message saying to look for another provider.

Is that perhaps the reason why sign-up is failing? Anybody else managed to set this up successfully?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Mike

The eInvoicing service is definitely still active and available. I just went through the process to see if I can replicate what you're experiencing and I was able to get through to the details screen (and beyond). Are you getting stuck at the section in the screenshot below? Are you able to select your Reckon One book from the dropdown?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mike_9755105
    edited January 2023

Hi Rav, correct. The above screenshot shows the page where I get stuck. Yes, I'm able to select the correct company file.

If I look at the HTTP requests (... using the browser's dev tools) I can see that a POST request is sent to promis.co when clicking the "submit" button, but I get back an HTTP 302 (redirect) code to /login.

See screenshot below...

Cheers.

Mike

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Cheers Mike,

Let me check in with some folks internally to see if I can get some more info on what could be causing that and I'll get back to you

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav

Hey Mike,

Just getting back to you on this. When you have a chance, can you please give it another go and let me know if its successful for you on this occasion?

If you still don't have any joy, can you clear the browser cache and cookies for that page and retry.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

• Mike_9755105

Hi Rav, no luck. I've deleted all cookies for the promis.co domain but I still get stuck on that page,

BTW, I've read elsewhere that there is an issue with the e-invoicing feature bulk sending out invoices. I might wait signing up until that's resolved....

Cheers.