Reckon Payroll Free App

Yumi
Yumi Member Posts: 9 ✭

Hi there,

How to set up multiple users to access Reckon Payroll Free App?

Thanks,

Yumi

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Yumi

The Payroll App is designed as a single-user-only app so you cannot have multiple users accessing the same account.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Yumi

Hi Rav,

I have just upgrated from Payroll Free App to Premium in my phone. How can I access this Payroll system through desk top PC (via web)?

Regards,

Yumi

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Yumi

Super easy, just head over to https://payroll.reckon.com/ and sign in with your usual account login credentials.

I'll add a how-to video below on how to create a pay run in the Payroll App (Web access)

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Yumi

Hi Rav,

Thank you.

Can I add an additional authorisation user on this system?

We only have a casual employee, can I use timesheet to create a pay run instead of entering lump-sum amount?

Regards,

Yumi

• Rav

Hi Yumi

The web access of the Payroll App will follow the same process as the mobile app when it comes to users and creation of pay runs.