Cannot find the stp of 2020-2021 via stp

toplink
toplink Member Posts: 4
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi, my company used to use reckon stp to do STP report to Ato from 07/2020 to 06/2021, and we stop using it when the stp retired since 07/2021. How can we still download the history STP of 2020-2021 financial year because one of our staff has some issue about the tax return of that year. We tried to migrate the data from stp to payroll last week, however it took almost half an hour and then disappeared, so when we log in the payroll app, there is nothing there, we couldn’t find the stp report of 2020-2021. Can anyone help us fix the problem so we can change the stp which we have sent to ato in 2021? Many thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @toplink

Do you have access to the ATO Business Portal? If so, you should find records of the STP submissions you've sent there, although I can't vouch for how much granular detail it will provide.

We tried to migrate the data from stp to payroll last week, however it took almost half an hour and then disappeared, so when we log in the payroll app, there is nothing there, we couldn’t find the stp report of 2020-2021.

To clarify the above, did the migration actually complete? If so, you'll find the totals of any historical STP submissions migrated from the old STP app in the 'STP' tab on the Pay Runs screen.

You'll also find total migrated balances for each employee in the 'initial YTD' tab in their profile.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• toplink

Hi, I have ato business portal, however I cannot find the stp report, where is it? And the migration didn’t finished after half an hour and just disappeared, I couldn’t go back to the migrate screen again, and only can log in the app, but nothing. And no reminder to do the new migration again. Thanks for your response.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

So when you login to the Payroll App now with the same login credentials as your old STP app account, what do you see?

Has any data at all come across? eg. employees, company info etc? If you tap on the STP tab on the Pay Runs screen, is there anything listed there?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• toplink

Hi, only can see my company details, cannot see any data in the app.

And the stp report on ato business portal only has total amount, it doesn’t show each employee‘S stp report information.

thanks

• Rav

And the stp report on ato business portal only has total amount, it doesn’t show each employee‘S stp report information.

That will be the same thing with any migrated data in the Payroll App, the STP tab will only show the total balance of the submission not details of the individual employee.

If you tap on 'Employees' in the app, does ANY employee info appear?

What is the ABN you've registered to the app?

• toplink

No any employee

Abn is 59632773294

• Rav

Can you take a screenshot of the Pay Runs and Employees screens in the Payroll App and post it here. I can't make any guarantees but I'll see what our devs can do in regard to the migration aspect.

However, just be advised even if the migration of data from the old app is actioned it may contain the granular level of detail that you're looking for.