Reckon One v Reckon Hosted

Options
Barbara Allen-Guthrie
Barbara Allen-Guthrie Member Posts: 130 ✭✭

I am struggling to figure what the difference is between One & Hosted.

I see One you can upload your bills to be paid to it, but am not sure about with Hosted.

I am using Enterprises at the moment and cannot see how to upload a bill to be paid to it.

Also can I give the Accountant access to check the file online?

It says above that Reckon One is cloud based, is this able then to be also used as Desktop or only Enterprises has that desktop capacity?

Can employees log their own sick days and annual leave?

I am trying to find good comprehensive details of what they can and can't do.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Barbara Allen-Guthrie

I'll link a couple of older posts related to the comparison between Reckon Accounts & Reckon One below. It might be a good starting off point.

If you're using Reckon Accounts Enterprise already, then you're going to be very comfortable with the look/feel and most importantly usage of Reckon Accounts Hosted as its essentially the same software but with the added benefit of cloud capability ie. you can use it from any PC provided you have a browser and internet connection.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Barbara Allen-Guthrie
    Options

Thanks Rav I will check this all out

• Barbara Allen-Guthrie
    Options

Sorry Just one more query, I have used Hosted, just found it so much slower than the Desktop, hence I moved to Enterprises, but I am looking at Reckon One as the desktop and function seem better, but then maybe Hosted does this too like staff entering them own timesheets, expenses, bank feeds etc..

But if I moved to Reckon One can I migrate the bank transactions, chart of accounts etc from Hosted to One?