Error trying to open the log in page

Options
Heather Rogers
Heather Rogers Member Posts: 8 ✭✭

Each time I click on my link to the log in page I get the following error

403 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.

If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: _LD4xzH_gPj-iv3fVtp-6PwmcKtMaKS9HOZ1SMqG7JDnnE0pC8Bn6g==

Please help!!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Heather Rogers

Which link/web address are you trying to access specifically and do you have this bookmarked or saved somewhere?

I've just tested accessing Hosted by going to its normal web address here https://hosted.reckon.com/ and it worked ok. Can you please try giving that link a go and let me know how you get on?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Fozzie
    Fozzie Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Options

I have tried several times this morning to access Reckon hosted with the same error. I tried logging in via //hosted.reckon and still get the same error.

This is urgent please rectify.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Fozzie

There aren't any issues with accessing the Reckon Accounts Hosted login page at the moment. I've also tried on a few different browsers and it seemed to load normally.

Can you please ensure you're using this URL - https://hosted.reckon.com/ preferably on Google Chrome or Firefox

Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Fozzie
    Options

I use google chrome. I tried it on edge same error.

• Fozzie
    Options

i am still receiving the same error.

• Datarec_ReckonLtd
    Datarec_ReckonLtd Reckon Staff Posts: 1,063 Reckon Staff
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi @Fozzie

The tests on Microsoft Edge on my gives the same error you have described.

• tested on Version 110.0.1587.69 (Official build) (64-bit)
    • Version 111.0.1661.41 (Official build) (64-bit)

Others have not encountered the error.

The tests on Google Chrome shows no error.

• tested on Version 111.0.5563.64 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    • tested on Version 111.0.5563.65 (Official Build) (64-bit)

The tests on Mozilla Firefox shows no error.

• tested on 102.8.0esr (64-bit)
  • Fozzie
    Options

I cannot do any work.

• Rav
    Options

Hi @Fozzie

Please give our technical support team a call on 1300 799 150 so that a technician can take a closer look into this with you. At the moment there are no access issues to Reckon Accounts Hosted so it may be something isolated to your PC and/or setup.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Have you logged out of remote sessions in the control panel?

• Fozzie
    Options

Sorry the messages only got through our spam software this morning.

I hadn't been able to login at all, to log out of anywhere yesterday.

It appears to be the same today.

I will try call support later in the day.