Payroll Premium

Selina_10231251
Selina_10231251 Member Posts: 26
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi,

I am using Payroll basic and have upgraded to Premium about a week ago and I already got charged for the subscription fee. But my software is still show me my plan is basic not premium. Am I doing something wrong?

Kind Regards,

Selina

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi there Selina

When you go to the 'Upgrade' option on the bottom right, does the app state that its already subscribed to the Premium plan?

Also, if you go to the subscription in your app store, does it show that you have an existing premium subscription for the Payroll App?

If so, can I grab the ABN that you have registered to your Payroll App account.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Selina_10231251

Hi Rav,

In my App Store, it doesn’t state that is premium subscription, it’s only state Reckon Payroll promotion period. But now it’s all good, I go back to’ Upgrade’ option, it said I have already subscribed to Premium, then I click subscribe again, my software change to Premium plan now. Thank you for you help

Kind Regards,

Selina

• Selina_10231251

Hi Rav,

I have upgraded my Reckon Payroll to premium, but every time when I login to the app, my software still show me my plan is basic. I need to click subscribe again, it then change to premium. It’s quite annoying and the last time when I click subscribe again. It doesn’t work, it’s still show me my plan is basic. My ABN number is 28 440 457 846

Kind Regards,

Selina

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Selina

Can you take a screenshot of what is appearing on your Upgrade page immediately after you login to the Payroll App and post it here.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Selina_10231251

Hi Rav,

Here is the screenshot of my Upgrade page.

Kind Regards,

Selina

• Rav

Thanks Selina

Can I just confirm, do you have the latest version of the Payroll App installed? The current version is v6.0.56, check you app store for any updates if you are not on the latest version already.

Secondly, if you check your subscriptions in your App Store, does it show that you've already subscribed to the premium plan for the Payroll App?

I don't use an iPhone myself but I believe you'll find this under Settings ➡ Tap your Apple ID ➡ Subscriptions. If it shows that you have a paid subscription for the Payroll App here can you please take a screenshot of this screen as well.

I'd like to to raise your case with my dev team for some further investigation and the above info will expedite this.

• Selina_10231251

Hi Rav,

I have the latest version of the Payroll app and I check the App Store, the subscription showed it is promotional period but didn’t say premium plan

Kind Regards,

Selina

• Rav

Thanks for that Selina.

In the Payroll App go the Settings menu and then tap on 'Restore Purchases' option. Once that is done, check whether that has triggered the purchase from your Apple App Store to flow down to your app account ie. check if you're able to access premium features in the app.

• Selina_10231251

Hi Rav,

Everytime when I login to the app, and click subscribe to Premium, it does show me I have already subscribed and then I click Ok my software will change to Premium, but the next login my software goes back to basic plan

Kind Regards,

Selina

• Rav

In the Payroll App go the Settings menu and then tap on the 'Restore Purchases' option.

Logout of your Payroll App account, close the app in full ie. swipe it away from any other apps currently running on your phone. Log back in and confirm if your plan remains on Premium ie. it does not switch back to the basic plan.

• Selina_10231251

Hi Rav,

So far so good my plan doesn’t switch back to the basic plan. Thank you for your help

• Rav

Good stuff, let me know if you have any further trouble with it 😊