⚠ 'Root' category displaying when creating a new post - Reckon Community

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited April 2023 in About Reckon Community

'Root of category tree' displaying when creating a new post - Reckon Community

Hi everyone,

I'm currently looking into an issue occurring when attempting to create a new post (discussion/question etc) on the Reckon Community.

After clicking the 'New Post' button a message of Root of category tree. Users should never see this is appearing at the top of the page and is preventing the selection of which Reckon product category your new post belongs in. I've flagged this with our Community technology partner and is under investigation.

If you continue your new post will still be published so please feel free to post and I'll move it to the right category manually while this is under investigation.

Alternatively, if you go to one of the individual Reckon software categories itself eg. Reckon Accounts Hosted, Reckon One, Reckon Payroll App etc and then create your post, it will automatically be created within that designated category for that specific software.

You can access any Reckon software category via the side menu on the right or the main category page linked below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

📢 UPDATE 📢

Hi all,

This has now been solved.

The category picker is now appearing as normal after selecting the 'New Post' button on the home page.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

This discussion has been closed.