Email from the Reckon Community - 20 April

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Good morning everyone

Some Reckon Community members may have received an email notification from the site yesterday evening out of the blue without any prompting.

I just wanted to give you a heads up that the email itself is not a scam/spam email but rather it was sent out inadvertently while I was conducting some site functionality testing in the background.

My sincere apologies for the confusion caused around this. You can delete the email outright.

If you wish, you can also login to your Community account and adjust your notification preferences using the link within the email or by signing in HERE.

I am implementing some changes to the site which will prevent this from occurring again in future.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop a comment below.

Apologies again and thank you for your understanding.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Bruce
    Bruce Member Posts: 439 Professional Partner Professional Partner
    edited April 2023

If that email is biggest issue I have at the moment, then things are going very well. No problems @Rav

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Cheers Bruce, I really appreciate that 🙂. A bit of an oversight on my part yesterday!

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Datarec_ReckonLtd
    Datarec_ReckonLtd Reckon Staff Posts: 1,039 Reckon Staff

@Rav how many levels are there and is there a guide for how community member contributions level up?

• Rav

@Datarec_ReckonLtd

That's exactly what I was testing out out yesterday 😕. I'm looking at making a few changes for our members to not only better reflect their membership and contributions on the Community but also make things a bit fun & rewarding.

That's a work in progress for me at the moment but definitely learned what not to do yesterday! 😖