Error: Failed to mark pay run as paid

Options
snowee
snowee Member Posts: 4 āœ­
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll šŸš€

I do my pay runs for 1 employee on my mobile phone. Everything then was going well.

On 29 March 2023 I pressed the icon STP Phase 2 on the pay run screen to upgrade my plan to Premium and to avail the 1-year 50% off monthly charge.

On the 31st March 2023 I did my pay run for 25-31 March 2023 pay period. Strangely after I marked it paid and followed by the command Submit an error message popped up : Failed to mark pay run as paid. This pay run can't be finished because it contains at least one inactive employee.

That 31March pay run and all the following pay runs in April all can be seen as Draft in the pay runs list.

I have contacted 1 300 756 663 and emailed customerservice@reckon.com but no luck yet until now. So frustrating.

I appreciate any assistance to resolve this issue so I may continue doing my pay runs. Thanks

Snowee

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,390 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @snowee

Can you do me a favor and head over to the web access of your Payroll App account here https://payroll.reckon.com/ and login with your usual app login credentials.

Once you've done that, can you please try and submit that draft pay run again and let me know if its successful for you?

If not, let me know what error message appears there. A screenshot of any error messages would be super handy as well.

ā„¹ļø Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• snowee
    Options

Thanks Rav ... I logged in following your instructions but sadly still unsuccessful. I got the same message as I've described before. Please see screenshot of the message.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,390 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for trying @snowee

I have another suggestion for you which, fingers crossed šŸ¤ž, solves it for you.

Can you please check if you have any super funds assigned to an employee that is set to inactive status.

If so, re-enable that super fund.

You'll find your super funds in the mobile app under Settings āž” Superannuation Funds āž” Check the Inactive Funds tab

Tap on the inactive fund then use the re-enable toggle.

Let me know how you get on.

ā„¹ļø Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• snowee
    Options

Thank you so much Rav. It was a success! I was able to finalise all my 5 pay runs that have been stuck as Draft for more than a month on the Pay Runs page. I did my 2 pay runs for the month of May as well. Much appreciated indeed.