PAYG withholding is calculating incorrectly on a termination payment - Reckon One.

Options
Zandra Mathieson
Zandra Mathieson Member Posts: 7

Good afternoon.

I am trying to process a final pay for an employee who has resigned. Unfortunately she has worked for 1 day in the payroll cycle (fortnightly).

My final wages & allowances figures are all coming through ok for the one day she worked in the pay cycle. But when I go to include the payout for her annual leave, all of a sudden, the system goes haywire & tells me that the PAYG withholding on the payment is $3,400, which based on her circumstances means she's getting a negative pay!

She only has 8 hours of annual leave + the 0.6 odd that she accrues for the one day she works in the fortnight. No matter what I do, I can't seem to fix the issue!

Has anyone else had a similar issue & can provide me with a solution????

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Zandra

This sounds a tad strange but it's hard to say the cause without taking a closer look at your setup. If give our technical support team a call on 1300 756 663 one of our technicians can check this out for you

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.