Your JSON object has some incorrect values

Ivy_10240776
Ivy_10240776 Member Posts: 1
edited May 2020 in Reckon One
Hi, i try to lodge STP report to ATO, but it keep showing the error"Your JSON object has some incorrect values”, i use the web to login Reckon. is any one could help?

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    I would do it again and try to lodge, if it still doesn’t work I would check details. Have you lodged one successfully before this?
  • Amanda Hook
    Amanda Hook Member Posts: 9
    edited September 2019
    Hi Ivy, you need to try again & if that doesn't work then check you don't have any characters in any addresses or Super details. I had same problem.
  • Sue_10494488
    Sue_10494488 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2020
    I am getting same message. I don’t have any characters in my amounts. Has anyone resolved this issue? I would love an answer
  • Chris_9566250
    Chris_9566250 Member Posts: 25

Can anyone help me I am getting the message when lodging STP report

Your JSON object has some incorrect values?? Have lodged many time previously and all was good.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Chris

Can I just confirm that you're using Reckon One that this post has been created under?

Usually, that error message means there is invalid data eg. an invalid or special character in a name or address for example.

If you've recently added a new employee into Reckon One since the last time you were able to successfully submit your STP then that's a good place to start checking.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Chris_9566250

Hi Rav

Thanks for gettting back to me, Yes I am using Payroll Premier 22/23, haven't changed anything, this message

occurred last pay period as well, thought it may correct itself but hasn't. Only have three employees in this company file. I have another file with 10 employees and it is fine.

Cheers

Chris

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Chris

Thanks for confirming 🙂. If you're using Payroll Premier rather than Reckon One then I'd recommend taking a look at my post linked below. It contains a guide with a new download file and walkthrough on the fix to this error in Payroll Premier.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Chris_9566250

Hi Rav

I have done what the guide says, but still not working and now I can't email payslips either.

Is is possible for you to log in remotely to see where the problem is.

Chris

• Rav

Hi Chris

Sorry to hear you're still having trouble. One of our technicians from our support team will definitely be able to setup a remote access session to take a closer look into this with you. When you have a chance, please give our team a call on 1300 137 657 and one of tech wizards will get to the bottom of this.

• Chris_9566250

Thank Ray I made a call yesterday and got it all sorted out