Cannot open Reckon portal when in hosted to process STP

Jacinda
Jacinda Member Posts: 8

Hi. Reckon portal will not open within hosted to process STP. Once I type in the user name and password, and press ok or enter, it doesn't come up with an error it just removes the user name and password I have typed in and does nothing. I deliberately tried with the wrong password and then it came up saying incorrect user name or password but when I enter the correct credentials nothing at all happens. I can login to the portal direct and that works fine, however you can't upload the STP file by logging in direct as you don't have access to the Q drive doing it this way. Please advise. Thank you

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Jacinda

Can you let me know which browser you're using to access Reckon Accounts Hosted?

Does the same behaviour occur if you attempt it on a different browser and/or incognito window?

Just to clarify, after you enter your user name and password into the login screen in the Reckon Portal window that opens within Hosted, it just returns to the login page without actually taking you in?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jacinda

Hi Rav. Using microsoft edge, have just tried on google chrome and had the same problem.

Yes correct, within Hosted it just returns to the login page. It doesn't show an error or anything else.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Same thing happened to me on Saturday using Mozilla, haven’t tried it today yet

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2023

Just tried again on Mozilla, still not working

works fine directly on portal.reckon.com

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks Jacinda & Kris

I've just tried it out and can replicate what you're experiencing. I've just sent a message over to my dev team to get their attention on it.

In the meantime though, my recommendation would be to open a separate tab on your browser and head over to https://portal.reckon.com/ and login as normal and it will let you in as usual.

You will however need to download your STP file from Hosted to send it through to GovConnect and I'll add a guide below which outlines info and steps on how to download files from Hosted below -

I'll keep you posted with more info on this as soon as I have it from my dev team. Apologies for the hassle its causing at the moment 😟

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jacinda

Great, thanks for the workaround Rav. 😊

• Rav

Hi everyone,

Just as an update, this has now been resolved. I've just tested it out as well and logins are back to normal via the internal browser in Hosted.