Timesheet Data isnt pulling through into payruns

Options
BBDCarpentry
BBDCarpentry Member Posts: 2

Hello, ive been using ReckonOne since Jan 2023 with no issues, however this week i went to comeplete timesheets / payruns and my timesheet data isnt pulling through in the payruns im creating. I have reviewed, deleted and resubmitted timesheets and payruns. i even tried pulling a past week as i know it work previously but they are coming through as $0 too. Can someone advise if this has happened to them before? i went to call the tech support team but that has been removed from their website? need help, pays are due tomorrow!!

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @BBDCarpentry

Is this still occurring for you? Are you encountering any error messages at any stage during this process? Our support team is definitely available on 1300 756 663 and I'd highly recommend giving the team a buzz when you have a chance so we can get this looked into by one of our technicians.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Gabrielle Foodey
    Gabrielle Foodey Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hey Guys,

This is happening to me aswell. No error the payrun just has no data. Our pays were due yesterday I was hoping in resolve itself in 24 hours but it hasn't. Any updates?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Gabrielle Foodey & @BBDCarpentry

I've had a word with the Reckon One team in regard to this and unfortunately it is indeed an issue at the moment.

However, the good news is a fix has been developed by the team and is currently undergoing testing. If all goes well there, it will be rolled into Reckon One on Monday.

Sincere apologies for the hassle this is causing at the moment and thank you so much for your patience.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• BBDCarpentry
    BBDCarpentry Member Posts: 2
    Options

Thank you, I also ended up speaking with tech support who mentioned there was a bug in the system and a solution is being looked at.

• Rav
    Options

Hi guys,

Just wanted to loop back on this. The Reckon One team have pushed through a new release which includes the fix to this issue.

Let me know how you get on and if you still have any trouble with this.

Thank you again for your patience 🙏