We're really excited to invite you to the Advanced Payroll session for Reckon Accounts, hosted by Reckon & presented by Reckon Accredited Trainer Clayton Oates from QA Business.
Discover how to configure your payroll system to handle the most advanced payroll functions to ensure your payroll is accurate and efficient.
This training webinar uncovers how to review and manage your payroll setups, unusual payroll transactions, including salary sacrifice, novated leases, employee loans and reimbursements, best practice for electronic payroll payments direct from Reckon Accounts, modifying pay slips, handling backpays plus much more.
Tuesday 13 February* l 11.00am - 12.30pm AEDT l $99 l Register now
What do I get by attending the session?
- A comprehensive 68 page workbook to guide you through the unique and more advanced payroll features in Reckon Accounts.
- A practical walk through within the software of all of the steps in the workbook.
- Access to the webinar recording.
- Utilising the Employee Centre to efficiently manage your payroll setup.
- How to setup and use payroll items to handle Child Support Garnishees, Novated Lease Salary Sacrifice, Superannuation Salary Sacrifice, Employee Loans and Reimbursements, Bonus Payments, Overtime, Time Off In Lieu (TOIL), Long Service Leave and Workers Compensation Payments.
- How to review leave entitlement balances.
- How to setup and manage class tracking in payroll.
- 3 ways to process your pays.
- What to do when you see the word “adjusted” in a pay.
- Discover the benefits of using timesheets.
- How to balance your payroll system to your general ledger.
- Setup required to pay your employees electronically.
- How to customise & email payslips.
- How to review the leave taken report.
- Bonus QA – Bookkeeping End of Month Checklist (Valued at $49).
All this plus much more for only $99.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
*If you are unable to make this date, that’s fine, simply register for the event above and a recording of the webinar will be sent to you to access on demand whenever suits you best.