Conversations

Photo of monique
Amending Average Cost
Hello, we were invoiced at an incorrect value by one of our suppliers. This invoice has been paid in full which has now affected our aver...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Angela
Is there a quicker way of finding out the custom prices for a price level?
We use alot of price levels for customers and we have so many we can't print them all out. Could there be a quicker way for filtering wha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Toni
Payday Reporting NZ
Is Reckon Hosted going to implement "Payday Reporting" for NZ users?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shane
printing
Since the upgrade to new printing procedure  my printer selection page does not come up.  The blue box stating 'printing' works but then ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of J White
Email - Sent confirmation issues
This has been a contentious issue it appears but I have not really been able to find an up to date response. Is there any way that Accou...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg Herbert
Invoice app for iPhone linked to Accounts Hosted.
Accounts Hosted Invoicing app for iPhone. Is this something that could be implemented or is in the works as most of Reckons competition s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Angela
Error printing invoices - PCL XL Error
I have been trying to print out bulk invoices (anywhere from 2 to 6) and only 1 or two pages print out correctly. For the invoices that w...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of ian
EDI
One of our major customers has requested we submit our invoices via EDI. Currently we rekey the invoices via a web portal so essentially ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Carina Gazzard
How to cancel a report print job
Can anyone please tell me how to cancel a print job.  I have tried to print a report but it has been sitting on print screen for over an ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rav
NZ Reckon Accounts Hosted - Unable to Print (27 March 2017)
Hi everyone, We are currently investigating printing issues affecting our New Zealand Reckon Accounts Hosted users. When attempting to ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 41 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Angela
Print margins changed with update since the printing was fixed
Since the update and printing errors have happened my 30 templates are now all out of whack, We used to be able to print over the margins...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Susan ODonnell
printing a receipt
Could someone tell me how I save or email the Invoice with the paid stamp on in so I can send it to a customer as proof of payment.  Than...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Chandra,Professional Partner, chandra@cosmicinnovations.com
Cosmic Mobile Invoice for Reckon Hosted - get your free Colour full Invoice templates to your customers
Cosmic Mobile Invoice for Reckon Hosted is FREE  to use, this offer will be only for a while Get your own good looking customised invoic...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Melinda Jane Koth
Reckon Future Development
Dear Reckon, I want to here what your future development plan is for Reckon Hosted. The Reckon Hosted program is so so so far behind the...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Angela
Is anyone else having trouble getting into Reckon One?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Angela
Is anyone else getting disconnected from Reckon this morning?
Reckon is disconnecting my session. When will this problem be fixed.
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Rav
Reckon Accounts Hosted - Login Issue 1 March - RESOLVED
Hi everyone, We are currently experiencing issues with the ability to login to Reckon Accounts Hosted. Our IT team is aware of this an...
  • 11 me toos
  • 106 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Gail Lewis
price+level report showing Custom price only
Am looking to get a price level report that shows the standard price in one column and the custom price in another column as seen when en...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Erdem Salih
Add a frequency-Memorised Transactions
Is it possible to add a new Frequency [eg: 8 weekly] It seems that the only ones I can use are Never Daily Weekly Every 2...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration