Conversations

Photo of Belinda
Payslips not emailing in Payroll Premier 2018/19
Since we upgraded to Payroll Premier 2018/19 I am not able to email payslips from within the software.  I keep getting 'Sending Email Fai...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Andrea
Payroll Premier 2018/2019 -- Payslip Email Issue
Just completed the Upgrade but we are not able to email payslips 
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Belinda
Payroll Premier - Date Paid vs Pay Ending Date
I have an issue with the first pay run performed in Payroll Premier. Within each employees pay history, the 'Pay Ending Date' and the 'Da...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Belinda
Payroll Premier customised reports
Since upgrading to Payroll Premier 2018-19 my standard report no longer pick up the actual Date Paid, it is picking up the last date of t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Belinda
Single Touch Payroll - Reckon GovConnect STP
I am attempting to upload a file to GovConnect but I keep getting the 'Company Details do not match' error. I have checked in Payroll to ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Belinda
PAYG Payment Summaries not printing
I am trying to print PAYG Payment Summaries for 2018 however not all statements are included in the print. I have checked that the employ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Belinda
Accessing 2018 pay data after upgrading to Payroll Premier 2018/19
HelloWe are still reviewing and finalising our 2018 PAYG Payment Summaries.  If I upgrade to 2018/19 Payroll Premier to commence Single T...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Belinda
Single Touch Payroll - Payroll Premier 2018/19
Good MorningCan anyone confirm if the Payroll Premier 2018/19 software update which now is available on the Reckon website includes Singl...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Belinda
CAC number
Does anyone know how we include a CAC Account number when lodging PAYG Payment Summaries via EmpDupe file to the ATO? We pay wages on beh...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Belinda
Payroll Premier 2017/18 - Bank Account Number Does not Fit into available space for employee
I am attempting to update bank account details for an employee in Payroll Premier 2017/18, however, the account number does not fit in th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Belinda
Amending an Annual PAYG Payment Summary
Does anyone know how I submit an amended Annual PAYG Payment Summary to the ATO via EMPDupe file without re-sending all the PAYG Payment ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Belinda
Payroll Premier 2017/18 - Missing Payslip
Hi.  An employee is missing from payslips but is showing on the Pays Report - Payroll Premier 2017/18. I have checked pay period is corre...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Belinda
reinstate employee - Payroll Premier 2015/16
I need to reinstate and ex employee.  I have tagged the box at the bottom of the window to show all terminated employees, however, when I...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered