Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 521
Photo of Adam
Export Customer Shipping Addresses (Multiple)
I need to export my customer shipping addresses. Some customers have 4-5 shipping addresses, yet when you export customer details it only...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Fieldtech
Emailing invoices with custom address
Just wondering whether the email address that invoices are sent from in Reckon Hosted can be changed. We are having a similar problem to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chandra,Professional Partner, chandra@cosmicinnovations.com
Are your customers missing on your daily invoices you send via email??????
If  you are sending 100 invoices weekly or more , are you assured that all your invoices are really received by your customers? And do y...
  • Chandra,Professional Partner, chandra@cosmicinnovations.com, 6 days ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Malcolm McMaster
Reckon Accounts 2017 Automatic Invoicing
I have a client servicing about 1000 sites each month. Currently they are using a memorised transaction (invoice template) for each site ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Jeff Langtip
PAYPAL or other methods of retrieving payments
PAYPAL or other methods of retrieving payments. I understand that I can not receive payments through RECON Hosted. I understand that this...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ann
Adjust Stock
When adjusting stock is it possible to get a search button for the stock we wish to adjust, as I have currently 7826 stock items that I h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Where is Luke or Shane do we still have them in Reckon?????
Hello RAV  Please confirm if Shane and  Luke S is still in Support , or working for Reckon ? They were great help HAVING SO MUCH ISSUES ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rebecca
'Emailed' stamp on Invoices
There is currently no way of tracking whether an invoice has been emailed to a customer through Reckon Hosted. Perhaps an 'EMAILED' stam...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Leigh Wolinski
Hi Guys, 2 invoice questions. Parent and children accounts, and mulitple email addresses.
Hi Guys, 2 invoice questions. I have a client that has several call centres. So a parent client with several cost centres- I need to send...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
RAH API server Cosmic invs not syncing is Maintenance finished ?
Hello API team Cosmic Invoices are not syncing into RAH Accounts  Please advice urgently if there is an ISSUE still I have also sent em...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matthew
Asset Register & Depreciation set up
Does Reckon have the facility to 'house' an asset register with monthly depreciation etc.? If so, how would I set this up? Thankyou
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jan V
Customers not receiving emailed invoices
I have been notified by numerous customers that they are not receiving emailed invoices. This is happening regularly. I am unable to che...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sean Cresswell
Purchase Order to Excel
Hi there, Is there a way to export a "Purchase Order" as an "Microsoft Excel" document? Currently we are saving the PDF's on our server...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Con
Integration Problem
I have integration with CreataCRM and since this morning's outage, which my Reckon wasn't affected, my integration with CreataCRM was and...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
EMAIL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT Video How It Works
HOW EMAIL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT WORKS ON MOBILE DEVICE COSMIC INVOICE FOR RAH
  • Chandra,Professional Partner, chandra@cosmicinnovations.com, 4 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Cosmic Invoice for RAH All Invoices now assured IT IS RECEIVED
Cosmic Invoice for RAH, now has the feature that ALL INVOICES sent is fully assured that it is seen by the sender. The receiver at their...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Sarah Johnston
IIF Import
Hi,  I have just rang the "customer service line" to ask for help / information in regard to uploading of payroll transactions into QB.  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
EMAIL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT Feature now available for RAH by Cosmic Invoice
We have now Email Acknowledgement feature developed. How this works? : Once yo have done the invoice and send to your client our email i...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Miriam Bailey
Has anyone had issues with partnership tax returns freezing at the distribution screen?
Everytime I get to the distribution screen it freezes. I cannot do anything, I have to Control/Alt/Delete to close the software down, its...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stephen
Add GP percentage & WIP amount to Job Profitability Detail Report
We are currently running Reckon Accounts Enterprise Manufacturing & Wholesale Edition 2017 and would like to customise the Job Profitabil...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered