Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 552
Photo of Andrea McGregor
Emailing Invoices
Recently I have had a problem with emailing invoices - the invoice has been sent to the wrong email for a different customer. This has ha...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alan
Is is possible to use Zed Axis with Reckon Hosted?
I would like to use Zed Axis to import data into Reckon Hosted. Can anyone advise how to go about this?
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter Eggins
How to enter a Company Tax Refund
We just received a Company Tax refund from the ATO for 2012/2013. Is it correct to enter this by Manage Tax>Tax Refund? I notice the valu...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dinah Barclay
How do I copy a bill in Reckon Hosted 2018?
 I can see copy bill option under Edit but can't figure out how to actually work it.I have about 50 bills from one supplier, want same in...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Janine
Timesheets, one customer, multiple jobs import to one invoice, with one line per job
I'm using Reckon Accounts hosted. I usually have timesheets that need to be recorded with multiple jobs per customer. I then need to bill...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Emma Rennie
Detailed project report??
I am wanting to know if there is some way of seeing a detailed report for a project?  I can get the profit and loss report but need it br...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Brianna Galletly
Email batch invoices to one customer Reckon Accounts hosted
When sending 'Batch' invoices for 1x customer, it sends all of them to the same email address, but as separate emails. Is there anyway to...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chandra,Professional Partner, chandra@cosmicinnovations.com
With EOFY coming What s in offer Cosmic Apps ?
Soon , releasing the most innovated technology using AI and  Deep Machine Learning , to scan Multiple complex bill line items in seconds ...
  • Chandra,Professional Partner, chandra@cosmicinnovations.com, 2 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Peter
Multiple warehouse
We run stock in two warehouse locations (one in NSW one in QLD). we use classes to separate the sales, however would like to be able to s...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Brett Saunders
Service M8 or Wastedge integration to Reckon Accounts Enterprise Desktop
We would like an integration to send invoices, customers and payments from Service M8 www.servicem8.com or Wastedge www.wastedge.com to R...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kate McAllilster
Reckon Hosted How to set up Inventory Items purchased as a pack and sold separately
I often purchase packs of 10 items and sell them separately, how can I set this up in Reckon Hosted
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
For builders and Electrical Contractors WIP/Job Cost Report Tool
This Report Tool is designed for Builders and Electrical Contractors  . We can customise to  exactly suit your business . An cheaper opt...
  • Chandra,Professional Partner, chandra@cosmicinnovations.com, 3 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
CosmicBills now doint beta tesing for Multiple line items Bills for Reckon Desktop
https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/ezzy-bills-automated-payment-app-integration-with-reckon-... CosmicBills  is looking for any ...
  • Chandra,Professional Partner, chandra@cosmicinnovations.com, 3 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of J White
Email - Sent confirmation issues
This has been a contentious issue it appears but I have not really been able to find an up to date response. Is there any way that Accou...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Melodi Brown
mobile app not working (403 Forbidden)
Hi, Everytime I try to login via my iphone i get the message There was an error, please try again. If the problem persists please contact...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
400 Plus employees payroll from 3rd party synced into Reckon Accounts in 20 minutes
If you are  entering manually your employees from external source and  you wish to automate this process , we can do this ,we can sync pa...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of paul
Import Bills to Online Hosted Reckon 2018 for NZ Company
I am trying to find the correct format for importing a Bill into Reckon Hosted 2018 for an NZ company. I followed the help file for setti...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Little School
fringe benefits tax NFP
We are a not for profit and this is our first year offering FBT, I am trying to create a report get the totals for lodging the fbt return...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
How to ensure all YOUR invoices gets Acknowledged in Reckon Hosted
https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/email-acknowledgement-video-how-it-works
  • Chandra,Professional Partner, chandra@cosmicinnovations.com, 1 month ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Grant Hodgson
Cant copy and paste between Reckon AH and any other window, tab or browser.
Cant copy and paste between Reckon AH and any other window, tab or browser. For work I use explorer for reckon (as I've had issues using ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem