Conversations

Photo of Debbie McPherson
Employee tax HELP debt
Hi all, I have an employee that is questioning that his HELP debt tax has not been withheld and sent to the ATO. I have rechecked his emp...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Emailing Payslip Error
Hi all,When I go to email payslips I firstly select the correct dates ( 1 week cycle) then it goes through to email forms section. Here e...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Single Touch Payroll error in amounts
Hi everyone, My laundry and travel allowances are reporting in the STP Reckon site as allowances not gross. Is this OK?
  • Debbie McPherson, 9 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Software I/D
Hi all, I cant seem to find my Software id for ato access manager to register Reckon to the ATO. Where do I find this number?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
lodging STP when not here
Hi all, ATO has stated that STP MUST Be lodged at the same time as payment to any employee. Often pays are processed early and the dates ...
  • Debbie McPherson, 9 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
wage did not create an aba file
Help! I am using Reckon Premier 2017. I have discovered that 1 pay from a pay run of 30 on just one pay day in January did not create an ...
  • Debbie McPherson, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Fast Reports - error
Fast Reports - error. Hi all - I am having a reporting error with Fast Reports that I generate from the chart of accounts. It seems to on...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Error in Payment Summaries
Error in one Payment Summary - Reckon accounts Premier - One of my employees Payment Summary does not show ALL the salary sacrifice in th...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
BAS online lodgement Auskey
Is it possible to upload my BAS directly to ATO through auskey if I use Reckon Accounts desktop not Hosted? I have successfully lodged my...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
EmpDupe File
Hi - Does anyone know how to attach  a contact ph number and supplier contact number to an Empdupe file? I am new to Auskey and when I tr...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered