Conversations

Photo of Eddie
ASIC warns customers about scam emails
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) is warning its Registry customers to be vigilant of scam emails purporting to...
  • Eddie, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Eddie
ASIC lodgements
Good morning, ASIC have notified Reckon Docs that they are currently experiencing some technical issues with the lodgement services. Th...
  • Eddie, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Eddie
Reckon Docs Release version 1.8 ( 6 September 2016)
Welcome to our latest Release Notes for the Reckon Docs Website: We have been working hard in making your experience of Reckon Docs as f...
  • Eddie, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Eddie
NOTICE on current ASIC fraudulent emails circulating as at 23/08/2016
We have been notified that there is currently , of ASIC customers receiving fraudulent emails purported to be from ASIC. The email's ti...
  • Eddie, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Eddie
Reckon Docs Release version 1.7.9.14 (12 July 2016)
Don’t forget to refresh your browser cache As with many website updates and releases, it is important to remember to clear your browser...
  • Eddie, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Eddie
ASIC fee increases - July 2016
ASIC & Service fee increases effective 1 July 2016 Each year on 1 July, ASIC increases its fees. They have released an upd...
  • Eddie, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Diane
what is Reckon Docs
I see Reckon Docs at the bottom of the page but have no idea what this is.  I had previously used Xero and could attach invoices to suppl...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eddie
Reckon Docs Release version 1.7.9.13 (17 May 2016)
Don’t forget to refresh your browser cache As with many website updates and releases, it is important to remember to clear your brows...
  • Eddie, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Rav
Reckon Accounts and Accounts Hosted now SuperStream Gold Certified!
Reckon Accounts and Accounts Hosted now SuperStream Gold Certified! Last week the ATO released the latest SuperStream certified product ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise