Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 53
Photo of Tony Chung (AU)
Unable to resize columns
This is not related but I am no longer able to resize columns on reports such as balance sheets etc. This was a problem the last time an ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rav
Unable to resize columns on invoice or other templates in Reckon Accounts Hosted
I’m unable to resize my column size on my reports and/or any invoice or other transaction templates. How can I fix it? Please see this K...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Article
Photo of Vanessa Lander
Print and saving
I seem to be having the same issue everyday regarding printing I save my template to the right paper as you mention I save this but the v...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Mark
Reckon Hosted Bas
I am doing a BAS for a client and W1 and W2 are not filling in, any ideas, never had this problem before. Also the Liabilty sub account n...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lynne Newbury
Can you change Email address Hosted sends files from?
How can I ensure the from email address that is displayed to our customers is our company email address - currently the address displayed...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of CS
Printing
Since the upgrade the option to print takes 3 times as long .... select, view, then finally print.  Is there a quicker option?  Suggestio...
  • 6 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Renee Scaddan-Nile
Failed email
I used to get notification on failed emails that has stopped or if not how can see them or access so can rectify 
  • 5 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Sheila Fahy
How do renewal my licence for Reckon Accounts Hosted?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lucy D'Amico
Why are there so many pop ups leading to the print screen???
Why does Reckon insist on asking if I want to view the PDF every time I want to print.  Why not just go straight to the PDF without promp...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of Belinda Parker
BRING CUT AND PASTE BACK
cannot use cut and paste in upgraded version - FAIL bring back the most basic keyboard function
  • 6 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of DebraM
Already hate the new pdf only printer option ....
Thanks for making my work day take twice as long printing invoices for customers!
  • 7 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Stephen Balson
Hosted 2015 customised customer invoice is no longer showing all of the changes I made.
The layout in the invoice has been lost. It appears to look like the standard invoice.
  • 6 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Mirko
Reckon Accounts Hosted 2015 R1
In preparation for the launch of RAH 2015 r1 today, (before upgrading), we recommend that you read the Accounts Hosted 2015 Release 1 Upg...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Rod Parungao
How to import QIF in new version of Hosted?
Hi there, With the release of new version of Reckon Hosted. I cannot import now my bank statements (qif file) saved in my local pc. I t...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Example
Unable to log in see Grey or Black screen?
When we try to log into Quickbooks we get to a grey screen saying "Not Responding".  We are still using R3.  anyone else having this prob...
  • 12 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Gary Price
Why won't hosted scale to screen size?
Just one of those annoying, ongoing issues with Reckon products.  I have used a 24" screen for a number of years now, which means for all...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Jackie
BAS disappearing.
BAS disappearing. I'm trying to get my BAS to work on Accounts Hosted, have been using for a couple of years but never had this problem...
  • 8 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of CS
Copy Past
Is Reckon going to change the copy/paste issue..... it has created so much extra work and time using the clipboard.,,, not looking forwar...
  • 4 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Mirko
Hosted R3 will be active until January
Hi Everyone,  We've had feedback from the Accredited Partner & End User communities requesting that the RAH R3 icon be available for an...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Rohan Trewhella
Loosing random invoices when emailed. Just bccd myself in on a group of three to the same customer and only received one, any ideas?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged