Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 47
Photo of Ben McLean
Import customer list?
I am migrating to Reckon One from another system.  Is it possible to import a contacts list, say, from a .csv file?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kylie Owen
Receive payments - over allocation to amoint received
When I am allocating money received to an invoice in my system it is allocating more money than we received after I have approved the tra...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Plaxy Piercey
my reports are printing in tiny font size since update a few weeks ago
Since update a few weeks ago, my reports are printing in tiny font size. I have tried to adjust but cant seem to get it back to normal si...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Luke
Adding purchase number and tax invoice number to email subject/title
How to add Purchase Order or Tax Invoice number to Title/Subject of emails? Using Reckon Accounts Enterprise I found this @ Quicken.. bu...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Amanda
Inactive Items not able to make active again?
Hi, I am having an issue with our item list, I am currently unable to make out inactive items active again - the function seems to be "gr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ingrid Hughes
Memorised Transactions - do not remind.
We have a list of Memorised Transactions and have set them to 'do not remind' as we run them as required.  When we open Reckon now it wan...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joe Brothers
gateway session continually disconnecting
Every few minutes I get the message gateway session closed.  Needless to say its very frustrating.  We are using a wifi network and I hav...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joe
Exporting Files in Reckon One
I been looking everywhere and can not find where I would be able to export any of my files from Reckon One to Excel. Is this a feature an...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lisa Cesare
New to Accounts Hosted. How can I assign an account code to Other Leave?
How can I assign an account code to Other Leave? Where can I find the amount of leave to accrue? Will it be journaled automatically or do...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve
Reckons Accounts Personal Plus 2016, 2017 and now 2018 continually crashes
I am currently running Reckons Accounts Personal Plus on Windows 10, however this problem has continued over from the last 2 versions (20...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Leon Slee
Help please,
I am running reckon accounts premier 2017, I have changed my email provider and set it up in outlook with our new address but reckon keep...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Carol
Reckon Accounts Plus 2017 changing from annual to perpetual
I am changing from annual to perpetuating licence.  Can the installation key be changed within the programme and how to do this or do I h...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nika
Annual Leave Deduction once used
Why would our Reckon Acc Premier Ed 2017 be calculating the annual leave but not subtracting it when the leave is being used (holidays ta...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of margaret
How to enter a payment made for GST only to a supplier
We had to make a payment to Express Customs for GST amount on sales import of rugs totaling 5000 and not sure how we enter that into reck...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Linda
Import QBO files
I have downloaded a QBO file from my bank and found it using Explorer.  However, when I click to open the file, nothing happens.  Any ideas?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of sharon
Adding employees to a pay run
I can't add more than two employees on a payrun
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ian Baker
Packing Lists
We have used Reckon Accounts Premier for many years and previously we could do an invoice then switch to a Packing List template and make...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robyn Nieuwelaar
Would anyone know how to change my email address in the Company Information for 2007/08 quickbooks
Changing my email address in the Company Information to show on invoices
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Meiche
Pay Reports
When I run monthly pays reports, some of the employees tax or super totals are incorrect?  It is obviously not pulling the correct data f...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jo Seaton
I am using Reckon Account Plus 2017 and getting a Gov Connect Error
I am using Reckon Account Plus 2017 and I am getting a problem when I use Gov connect, it gets to the pre-fill page then an error occurs ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived