Conversations

Photo of JER
cannot export trial balance in excel version
Hi  I am trying to email the tb.  When I select the excel option, the little egg timer flashes a couple of times then nothing happens. I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of JER
HI, Why cannot I now email a report in excel version? Have always been able to.
I am using Accounts Hosted. I am wanting to email a small file in excel version.  It looks like some thing is happening in the background...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rav
*RESOLVED* - Reckon Accounts Hosted - Launch issue (28 July 2017)
Hi everyone, We're currently investigating an issue affecting launch of Reckon Accounts Hosted. You may encounter an error screen simil...
  • 12 me toos
  • 38 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of JER
HI. Is anyone else in NZ having trouble logging into Reckon Hosted today? HTTP Error 503? regards
  • JER, 12 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Ray
Invoice # not showing on "Find" screen
Hi, How do I get the sales report for an item on Hosted to record an invoice #. I select "Find", "Item", type in my part #, then "Find"....
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Rachel
Can't print from Accounts Hosted
I am using Accounts Hosted 2016 and had some changes happen over night, including the way printing works. Was working fine this morning b...
  • 4 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Alyssha Thompson
Customer credit reporting
Is there a report I can print that details what credits are available for each customer that have not been applied to an existing invoice...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Wendy Gibb
GST Status Change in ReckonOne
My client has been using ReckonOne for a year now and has become GST registered as at 1 April 2016.  How do I change the book to reflect ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JER
Reckon Hosted - Is there a way to scan supplier invoices into Reckon Hosted?
I work in a different location to where head office is.  It would be great to be able to open up a supplier invoice from within Reckon Ho...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Geraldine
Proforma Invoices
Our company deals with exports, and we are required to produce a commercial invoices so deposits can be paid and letter of credits can be...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Phil Browning
Trail Balance displaying sub-accounts
For some unknown reason my Trial Balance report is now displaying with all sub-accounts preceded by the main account title.  Previously t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Kitra
Unmatched Transactions
Hi everyone - A client has imported all his transactions from 18 months ago to date on the bankonline.  Because we had been doing it manu...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John_P
Adding Bank Interest in Reckon One
I am trying to manually add Bank interest received into my Bank Accounts, but Reckon One keeps asking for a contact name. How can I get a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Louise Gault
SALES BY ITEM SUMMARY INCLUDING DESCRIPTION
I would like to run a summary sales report to include the description.  Currently it only comes up with Name (we use this for Item code) ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul Quinn
I have Reckon Accounts Enterprise 2015 and want to convert to Reckon One
I have Reckon Accounts Enterprise 2015 and want to convert to Reckon One
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Gange
Hi here i seem to be having problems with Reckon this morning.
i get a "not responding" messaged the google chrome is still responding seems to just be reckon that has frozen I've logged off and resta...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of JER
Reckon Hosted - is there a way to select multiple suppliers to be paid and then create a bank file that can be imported into the bank?
Reckon Hosted - is there a way to select multiple suppliers to be paid and then create a bank file that can be imported into the bank?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JER
Reckon Hosted - how do I roll over at financial year end?
Reckon Hosted - how do I roll over at financial year end?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Deborah King
Client's with gmail accounts having difficulty receiving emails from Reckon One
I have two important clients with gmail addresses, they don't seem to receiving emails. I even cc in myself and have not received anythin...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of JER
Profit & Loss Report
I have created a ReckonOne book for a not for profit organisation. I deleted the Cost of Goods Sold from the Chart of Accounts but the P...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered