Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 49
Photo of JO-ANNE
CREDIT NOTE APPLIED TO WRONG INVOICE
How do I amend this - I have applied a credit note to the incorrect supplier invoice
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JO-ANNE
why is it, whenever I do a data rebuild I lose the logo off my invoices
Every time I do a data rebuild, I lose the logo off my invoices. Why does this happen
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of tania steve hovenden
WARNING
Hi, when I go to sign on to Recon Hosted I get a WARNING MESSAGE  - Your list of user names and passwords appears to have been tampered w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JO-ANNE
payslip not printing correct information
Pay slips have stopped printing ytd information on them. Nothing has changed on our end, no changes have been made. Can someone please he...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Peter
time out
These system now times out very quickly, this has changed in the last few days. It previously was 2 hours or more. How can this be exten...
  • 12 me toos
  • 40 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of JO-ANNE
system shut down
Reckon Accounts Hosted just encountered a problem and shut down. I was saving a supplier invoice. What's going on now? More problems?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Sue Botha
Gateway
What does this mean "Gateway user name is missing" when using Reckon Hosted, and how do I resolve it
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of JO-ANNE
RECKON ACCOUNTS HOSTED
error message when trying to print - this page isn't working hosted-connectv82.reckon.com is currently unable to handle this request
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Roslyn
Emailing Invoices
How can I check if an email has been sent in Reckon Hosted?  Is there a record of this somewhere?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JO-ANNE
ACCOUNTS HOSTED - SITE CAN'T BE REACHED
I have just been kicked out of Accounts Hosted with error message saying site can't be reached. Is hosted down??????
  • 5 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of JO-ANNE
Accounts Hosted not coping with multi user
We have our accountant accessing our file at present, so have to have it on multi user. They are trying to run a balance sheet and this i...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JO-ANNE
hosted - connectv82.reckon.com is currently unable to handle this request, HTTP ERROR 500
Is Hosted down?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of IDA VII
hosted - connectv82.reckon.com is currently unable to handle this request, HTTP ERROR 500
I tried several times to log in 'LAUNCH ACCOUNT 2018 R2', but the HTTP ERROR 500 keeps coming up and showing 'hosted - connectv82.reckon....
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Fiona M
Expired Account.
I am trying to log into my Hosted account, however it says 'account expired'.  I pay monthly via direct debit and have not missed a payme...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JO-ANNE
Reckon Accounts Hosted ABA file
ABA File - where does the ABA file get saved on Reckon Accounts Hosted? I've just swapped over from desktop to Hosted version
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of JO-ANNE
RECKON ACCOUNTS HOSTED UPDATE
Since updating Reckon Accounts Hosted and editing transactions there is a big delay in Reckon responding. 
  • JO-ANNE, 4 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Peter
Lodging empdupe from Hosted
How do I lodge the empdupe file direct to ATO through Hosted. I know we only do this once a year, however there doesn't seem to be the Go...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of JO-ANNE
RECKON ACCOUNTS HOSTED UPDATE
Since updating Accounts Hosted, there are numerous issues. Again, I am unable to expand columns in reports, there is a noticeable delay w...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JO-ANNE
HELP PLEASE
RECKON ACCOUNTS HOSTED - can't connect to online banking centre through Reckon Accounts Hosted, I click on the bank and nothing happens, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of neil.a
Moving and sizing windows
Is anybody else having problems with general slowness and manipulating windows within the new Accounts Hosted?
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question