Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 36
Photo of Fiona M
Expired Account.
I am trying to log into my Hosted account, however it says 'account expired'.  I pay monthly via direct debit and have not missed a payme...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JO-ANNE
Reckon Accounts Hosted ABA file
ABA File - where does the ABA file get saved on Reckon Accounts Hosted? I've just swapped over from desktop to Hosted version
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of JO-ANNE
RECKON ACCOUNTS HOSTED UPDATE
Since updating Reckon Accounts Hosted and editing transactions there is a big delay in Reckon responding. 
  • JO-ANNE, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Peter
Lodging empdupe from Hosted
How do I lodge the empdupe file direct to ATO through Hosted. I know we only do this once a year, however there doesn't seem to be the Go...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of JO-ANNE
Since updating Accounts Hosted, there are numerous issues. Again, I am unable to expand columns in reports, there is a noticeable delay w...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JO-ANNE
HELP PLEASE
RECKON ACCOUNTS HOSTED - can't connect to online banking centre through Reckon Accounts Hosted, I click on the bank and nothing happens, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of neil.a
Moving and sizing windows
Is anybody else having problems with general slowness and manipulating windows within the new Accounts Hosted?
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of JO-ANNE
Since updating to new Reckon Accounts Hosted 2018, the payment method in pay bills is not being retained. Small but frustrating problem a...
  • JO-ANNE, 3 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Larissa
Online job card that integrates into Reckon Hosted
Is there an online job card that can integrate into Reckon Hosted?
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JO-ANNE
RECKON ACCOUNTS HOSTED
Reckon Accounts Hosted Not responding
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JO-ANNE
Reckon Accounts - Unrecoverable Error
Editing a transaction - save - this error comes up. Also used to happen when using the desktop version
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JO-ANNE
REckon Accounts Hosted
Balance Sheet is taking forever to build the report
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of JO-ANNE
Emailing from reckon accounts hosted
How do you email invoices, etc from Reckon Accounts Hosted? I have checked other posts and there doesn't appear to be  a solution. I have...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jack Cooper
Reckon Accounts 2016 Not Responding
I have recently installed Reckon Accounts 2016 on my computer (using windows 10). Accounts will run normally on start-up, but if I switch...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of JO-ANNE
Reckon Accounts Internal Error Message
The Mail API was given an invalid value, possible an invalid email address. Your message has not been sent. Reckon Accounts Premier 2017 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Jennie Jessup
When are we going to be able to lodge TFN declarations electronically?
Unbelievable that this is not available yet. Other software providers have had this for years.
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Michele Be
I keep getting the error messageNo terminal server is available to run application RA.2015.AU.R2.
I keep getting the error messageNo terminal server is available to run application RA.2015.AU.R2. Why does this cloud accounting keep irr...
  • 5 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of JO-ANNE
Accounts Hosted 2017 R2 not launching
Client has updated Reckon Accounts hosted file to 2017 R2, when i try to access it, I click on launch accounts 2017 R2 but the file is tr...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Finance Officer
update tax tables for 1.10.2016
I have received an email from the Tax Office to say that there will be new Tax Tables from 1 October 2016. When will these be available f...
  • 9 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Felicity Van
PAYG tax withheld incorrect
I have a new employee who is salary sacrificing part of their pay to super each fortnight.  When I have entered their pay cheque it isn't...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered