Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 81
Photo of tania steve hovenden
WARNING
Hi, when I go to sign on to Recon Hosted I get a WARNING MESSAGE  - Your list of user names and passwords appears to have been tampered w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JO-ANNE
RAH Losing connection
Using RAH - the last two days RAH has lost connection with now warning. I get a black screen and then the connection is lost. Is anyone e...
  • 5 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of JO-ANNE
STP submission information
Hello, is there somewhere I can go to for information on this STP reporting. I have just lodged  second run for the new financial year. I...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Shay
stp error
error uploading my first STP for the year (it was working on the last payrun) instance.PayrollEvent.PayrollDetails requires property "Tot...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of JO-ANNE
RAH problem
I have noticed recently that when paying bills, the bill payment date is reverting to the day before. It has happened again this morning,...
  • JO-ANNE, 3 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of JO-ANNE
Number lock issue
Do we have an update on this problem? I have tried everything that has been suggested and am still having the same issue - can't use numb...
  • JO-ANNE, 4 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of JO-ANNE
Number Lock now not working
Have found number lock is now not working on RAH. Do we have a solution to this problem?
  • JO-ANNE, 4 months ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Fiona M
Expired Account.
I am trying to log into my Hosted account, however it says 'account expired'.  I pay monthly via direct debit and have not missed a payme...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JO-ANNE
cut and paste into RA hosted
How do I cut and paste from Word into RA Hosted? I am using Google Chrome and it's not working. Any help would be appreciated
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem