Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 51
Photo of JO-ANNE
Number lock issue
Do we have an update on this problem? I have tried everything that has been suggested and am still having the same issue - can't use numb...
  • JO-ANNE, 3 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of JO-ANNE
Number Lock now not working
Have found number lock is now not working on RAH. Do we have a solution to this problem?
  • JO-ANNE, 3 weeks ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of JO-ANNE
cut and paste into RA hosted
How do I cut and paste from Word into RA Hosted? I am using Google Chrome and it's not working. Any help would be appreciated
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of JO-ANNE
Gateway failure error message
Just got this error when I logged in through Internet Explorer, trying to use a different platform to solve our operating issues. It hasn...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of JO-ANNE
Cut and paste from RA Hosted
Up until about a week ago, I have been able to cut and paste from RA Hosted. However, now it is not functioning properly. Having to do it...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of JO-ANNE
RECKON ACCOUNTS HOSTED LAGGING
Having problems the last couple of days with Accounts Hosted lagging. There is a delay when navigating around. Anyone else having this pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of JO-ANNE
INVENTORY SETUP
Item List - type - Inventory part - adding a new stock item, the COGS Account is set but the income Account has to be added. Can I set th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of JO-ANNE
User Access
Can a user be given "read only"access to a file. We are looking at inventory in particular where a user can only read but cannot make any...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question