Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 94
Photo of Daniel
Missing backup files
In trying to restore a backup file I had this message "One or more backup files are missing" I have 6 months of data to put in again unle...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chris Appleby
Reckon 2018
Has anyone upgraded to Personal 2018 and were there any issues? I'm using Personal 2017 at the moment. Chris A
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Keith Johnston
Reckon 2019 One Step Update fail
I have installed the 2019 program and used one step update sucessfully the day of the install. The next day however the one step update d...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Carljh
Security history did not transfer from PP 2019 to Home & Business
With my PP renewal due next month and the numerous problems over the years, thought I would download the trial of Home & Business to see ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Graeme Garton
deleting unallocated transactions
The actual issue is that Reckon Plus 2018 continues to have the problem where one cannot delete multiple transactions that have been do...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David
Converting Stock Options
I am using Reckon (Quicken) Personal Plus I have the following scenario and cannot find a way of doing it. 1.         I purchased...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Trevor Cuerden
reckon accounts personal plus 2019
Morning All! Please could you give us an idea of the new features of Personal Plus 2019? Is it worth the upgrade? How long before we g...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve Cook
MS Office 2019 Compatibility
MS Office 2019 is about to be released (early October). Has Reckon done any compatibility testing, especially with Outlook on Reckon desk...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Carljh
stock bought in installments
I am trying to close a portfolio which I have had for over 20 years but there there is still a balance showing although everything has be...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Norwen
WESTFIELD DEMERGER - how are you recommending we handle the recent demerger - we sold our One Market allocation as part of the change.
Process a recent company change - Personal Plus 2018
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Megan Tilley
Reckon Home & Business 2018 and Excel version
I currently use Reckon Home & Business 2018 and have the 2016 version of Excel on my computer (desktop with plenty of memory and HDD spac...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Ian M
ANZ Share Trading Transactions download
When I try to download a share transaction into my Reckon Personal Plus 2016 I get the message from Reckon Accounts that Reckon Account...
  • 4 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of MarkR
The share price for Bluescope steel BSL has been incorrect for 1 week. When will it be fixed.
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David
How to convert invest account to super account in PP
Help file instructions don't match program
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dean Robinson
TFN Deduction for Income
Hi, I have just recorded a dividend in Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2018 which has a TFN deduction associated with it. I entered the gro...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Daniel
Problems with storing data files
I have 2 licenses for Reckon Personal Plus 2016. The 2 licenses are necessary because we live in two separate places which means I need t...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Christine
I am now travelling and need to use my Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2018 on my laptop as well as my PC. How do I do this?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter Sander
Reckon Accounts Personal 2016 "Reckon Accounts Launcher has stopped working".
I am getting the same problem with Windows 10 and QPP 2016 (that others have had with 2015) I have to try several different ways to get...
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gerard Wilkinson
RECKON 2018 missing years of entries
Years of entries missing in Reckon 2018 Personal
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of john
Handling part paid shares
I am about to purchase some shares that are to be paid for by a series of installments. How do I set it up and then adjust the share cost...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered