Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 87
Photo of Carljh
stock bought in installments
I am trying to close a portfolio which I have had for over 20 years but there there is still a balance showing although everything has be...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Norwen
WESTFIELD DEMERGER - how are you recommending we handle the recent demerger - we sold our One Market allocation as part of the change.
Process a recent company change - Personal Plus 2018
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Megan Tilley
Reckon Home & Business 2018 and Excel version
I currently use Reckon Home & Business 2018 and have the 2016 version of Excel on my computer (desktop with plenty of memory and HDD spac...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Chris Appleby
Reckon 2018
Has anyone upgraded to Personal 2018 and were there any issues? I'm using Personal 2017 at the moment. Chris A
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ian M
ANZ Share Trading Transactions download
When I try to download a share transaction into my Reckon Personal Plus 2016 I get the message from Reckon Accounts that Reckon Account...
  • 4 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of MarkR
The share price for Bluescope steel BSL has been incorrect for 1 week. When will it be fixed.
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David
How to convert invest account to super account in PP
Help file instructions don't match program
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dean Robinson
TFN Deduction for Income
Hi, I have just recorded a dividend in Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2018 which has a TFN deduction associated with it. I entered the gro...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Daniel
Problems with storing data files
I have 2 licenses for Reckon Personal Plus 2016. The 2 licenses are necessary because we live in two separate places which means I need t...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Christine
I am now travelling and need to use my Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2018 on my laptop as well as my PC. How do I do this?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter Sander
Reckon Accounts Personal 2016 "Reckon Accounts Launcher has stopped working".
I am getting the same problem with Windows 10 and QPP 2016 (that others have had with 2015) I have to try several different ways to get...
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gerard Wilkinson
RECKON 2018 missing years of entries
Years of entries missing in Reckon 2018 Personal
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of john
Handling part paid shares
I am about to purchase some shares that are to be paid for by a series of installments. How do I set it up and then adjust the share cost...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Tuckwell
Down loading share prices - all OK with the exception of S32 (South32) - this has failed since the stock was listed?
Problem downloading share price for South32 (S32). All other stocks including US stocks load correctly - 63 of them. Go into stock and t...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Grant
Share/investment prices history removed on upgrade to Personal Plus 2018
I have just updated from Reckon Personal Plus 2016 to Personal Plus 2018. On upgrading it wiped out all stock and investment existing pri...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Leanne Veitch
How to do a scheme of arrangement in Reckon Personal Plus
Tabcorp took over Tatts group by a SOA.  Tatts received 0.80 Tabcorp shares and $0.265 cash for every share held, and a $0.016 Tatts spec...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark
Why do symbols ENC, PLG & RTE not get price updates?
I have recently renewed my subscription but these symbols are not having their prices updated, nor have they ever done, despite being val...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ian
I can't activate my Personal Plus product on line and when I call, Reckon is "closed" even at 4:10 in the afternoon! whay do I do now?.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ian.woollard
reckon 2017portfolio keeps recycling for minutes before allowing new entries
portfolio troubles
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Steve
2016 Personal Plus Update
I am using Personal Plus 2015  and renewed my licence through the online process.  It now will not open as it is telling i need to renew ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem