Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 29
Photo of Simpson Builders
Total leave taken report
I want to do a report showing total annual leave hours taken by an employee from start date.I use Reckon Accounts Premier 2018 edition. C...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Paul Mason
tax deducted is too high
I have not used payroll in years, just set up a new employee, Tax set as 2-TFT yet the amount deducted is higer than ATO tax tables list ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Paula
Salary Sacrifice V Gross Payroll
I am new to Hosted Payroll and I am setting up Salary Sacrifice for our Employees.  I have set the Tax tracking to gross yet I'm still ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tracey Newton
how do i delete a termination date
I have made a terminated inactive employee active, but unable to remove the termination date. Can you please advise how to do this.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andy D
Tax Table Update
On what date should the 2018 tax table update be applied in Australia? On 1 July? What happens with pay periods which cross over both fin...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim Parker
Admin login
Reckon Accounts login asks me for "You need to login as Reckon accounts administrator to proceed. Please enter the Admin (owner) password...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Xavier
Newbie with a problem
Hi guys, I'm new here and I need your help since support didn't answer my email. So what happened is I mistakenly changed a long term lia...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kathy Komadina
Company has declared a dividend
Our company has declared a dividend at the end of 30 June 2017 and I have no idea how to enter this into Reckon Accounts Hosted. It will ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeremy
Record equipment trade in against Loan
We recently purchased a new piece of equipment under finance, but we also traded in an old machine to go towards the purchase. I went t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nadine
Rehiring ex employee
Should I rehire ex employee or start fresh? Employee left in 2008 and now we need to rehire him. As mentioned in other posts, if I try to...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nadine Pike
How do I allocate 100% of someone's salary to superannuation via salary sacrifice?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rav
FEEDBACK WANTED: Less common Payment Summary types
Hi everyone, Just looking for some feedback from the Reckon Community in regard to how many of your clients have employees under the fol...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jane Chen
back up file
Hi Reckon guru If i cancel the subscription,can i still access the existing back file? Thanks. 
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott Bennett
how do I as an accountant access my client data after client subscription lapses
how do I as an accountant access my client data after client subscription lapses. Client ceased paying 30 June, now I am unable to access...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lee
I have missed the window to upgrade to the 2017 version. How do I resolve this?
Between EOFY, BAS, the accountant needing to access files and 2 weeks of sickness I have tried to log in today to finally do the 2017 R2 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Georgie's Fine Jewellery
reinstall version from June 2015
As a small business, we had June 2015 version installed (Reckon accounts plus 2015), but now we use a different software (sorry). We need...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of anne asher
Reckon Hosted online signing in problems - Help
It takes us about 10 - 15 minutes to sign in to Reckon Hosted online - it says building your report then it can be 15 minutes before anyt...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Nia
can not login reckon hosted
Hi all, I tried to login my reckon hosted account, but then the warning box appeared and said that "the attempt to log in with that user...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Linda Pratt
In the Balance Sheet there is nothing in tax payable? What am I doing wrong?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Julie Powell
Negative Figure on Balance Sheet
Hi,  been paying the company tax PAYG(i) by cheque however I have not been creating a bill. Now I have a huge negative figure on my bala...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered