Conversations

Photo of JC
New Car Payment
New Car Payment Processing The company has purchased a new car.  It was purchased outright. 1. I raised an invoice to the dealership f...
  • JC, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of JC
Open Balance Query
I have a supplier that I enter a bill for and pay each month.  The bill has multiple lines entered in the expenses field. When the bill i...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jackie
BAS disappearing.
BAS disappearing. I'm trying to get my BAS to work on Accounts Hosted, have been using for a couple of years but never had this problem...
  • 8 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Michael Standen
r4 upgrade
No Upgrade happens when I log into R4?That is, I just sat down to upgrade my company files from R3 to R4. When I tried to open in R4, as ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JC
memorised transaction error
When I log into my company on Reckon I have a prompt to "Automatically enter 3 memorised transactions".  As usual I click 'Now'.  Next pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of JC
Speed Issues
For approx 2 weeks I have been experiencing slower than usual times to record any transaction and also to navigate within reckon. Intern...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of JC
Login Difficulty
I am unable to login this morning.  I have tried on the Mac and PC.  Briefly flashes "please wait a moment" after entering my password
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of JC
saving pdf
I am trying to save a purchase order (PDF) to My Docs. When downloaded the file states "Failed - No File". The file is displayed and ab...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Renee Scaddan-Nile
SOOOO SLOW
Well thought had problems with last Reckon going slow this is even slower....fast reports like advertised NOT
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Brooke
Missing BAS Report
Trying to configure the BAS report, it takes at least 10 mins to load, and then disappears. Does anyone know if the reports are being sav...
  • 3 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of JC
Speed Issues Continue
I was hoping that after the weekend that this issue would have been resolved. I am still experiencing extremely slow Reckon Hosted. To ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem