Conversations

Photo of Richard
Displayed accounts
Is it possible to create a P&L that shows all accounts even those with a nil balance?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul Mason
salary & wages
Wages & Salary Exp are shown as separate Items on my P&L Reports I have an employee I was paying as a salary Item and now he is on Hourly...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rochelle
how to record prepaid inventory?
We order product from our manufacturing plant in China. We pay the bill and then they are shipped. Im wondering the best way to record i...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Leanne
PAYG calculating on payslip is incorrect
Hi I just posted on here as an employee queried their payg was to high.  I couldn't work out why as in their profile it definitely has  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Simpson Builders
Total leave taken report
I want to do a report showing total annual leave hours taken by an employee from start date.I use Reckon Accounts Premier 2018 edition. C...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Letecia
casual employee not appearing on custom liability payment report
Hi I am using Reckon Accounts Premier 2017 our casual employee is not appearing on the custom liability report. The Super appears on thei...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Emma Rennie
Can I change the due date of an invoice?
I have accidentally invoiced out an account (late Jan) and the job had not been completed - the invoice is currently showing as overdue. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Kathy
Applying credit to multiple jobs.
Applying credit to multiple jobs. I have a customers credit note that I need to apply to customers invoices, but we use customer jobs, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kylie
Display item code in invoice
When you set up an item, there is the option to allocate an item code. But I cannot locate an option under Settings to get this item code...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Carolyn McIntyre
Processing Invoices prior to sending out EOM Statements - possible?
I have been told that I should not enter new invoices to customers accounts after the end of the month until I have recorded all payments...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Karren Bourke
Change Tax Agency Info
Our tax agency info has been set up for both GST Paid and GST Collected to go to Tax Payable. I want to split this so we can track them i...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Karren Bourke
Split Tax Payable on the balance sheet - to show as 2 amounts
On the balance sheet we have Tax Payable which includes GST collected and GST paid. Is there a way to split these so when invoices are en...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kathy
Pay Unused annual leave for employees termination payment.
Can somebody please advise step by step how to pay unused leave for an employee’s termination of employment – employee has resigned from ...
  • Kathy, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Geraldine
Proforma Invoices
Our company deals with exports, and we are required to produce a commercial invoices so deposits can be paid and letter of credits can be...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Roxi
What account do I code business start up costs to? Plus the cost of the actual purchase of the business? I use Reckon Accounts Plus 2015
What account do I code business start up costs to? Plus the cost of the actual purchase of the business? I use  Reckon Accounts Plus 2015
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Sueanne
Sales Order Number Issue
We Have Reckon Enterprise Manufacturing and wholesale 2015, when we are creating invoices sometimes the invoice number issued gets used a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Kathy
GST ON IMPORTS PAID NOT SHOWING ON TAX SUMMARY REPORT
Hi, I use Accounts Premier 2015 Manuf. & Wholesale,  I am entering gst on imports in a bill to our freight importer - as item, then 0 in ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Sarah Smith
BAS Report
I am working with Reckon Accounts and Business 2015 and when I go into generate the BAS report it does not bring up any figures. I am sur...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Terrie
Terrie
Hi , Currently we are using Accounts Premier: Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition 2015I have a question regarding Super ThresholdIn the P...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Debbie Groom
Why is there a 'difference' when I reconcile?
I am trying to reconcile however I keep ending up with a large "difference". The "opening balance", "closing balance", "deposits" and "wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered