Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1126
Photo of Dave Gale
Quicken 2008 asking for unknown password
I have been forced to upgrade to a later version of Quicken, as my windows 10 will not accept legacy files.  I was told I would have to u...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ruth
how do I to find out leave liability costs for the month
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Melissa Meeds
Sent Emails
I use Accounts Hosted.  I am needing to see if a Pay Slip was actually sent to an employee. How can I view SENT emails.  I see this issue...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jen Beveridge
Single Touch Payroll
When I rang Reckon Support today after about 10 minutes of explaining what Single Touch Payroll was to the support person who answered my...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Teagan Uttridge
Single Touch Payroll
Just wondering how to information will be sent to the ATO once the Single touch Payroll system is in place. Will it be a empdupe file? Do...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of StaceyL123
stolen credit card used
A stolen credit card used to purchase from us in Feb and then the bank took the money back in March. How do i enter this ?   I'm currentl...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Pam Staskiewicz
How do I import transactions from bank statements after converting to CSV
I need to import transactions from bank statements & have converted them to CSV from PDF but need QIF to import. Can someone help please....
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike
Reckon Accounts Hosted - How can I import journals from excel?
Can i create my journal in excel and import it in Reckon Accounts Hosted?
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lisa Knowles
importing a journal but not able to specify account code?
I have fathomed out how to import a journal - I found the template, managed to successfully import, however I was surprised (and disheart...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Sam Ryan
Estimate Discount
Hi, have been using reckon one for a while now. One thing I have noticed is that there seems to be no way to add discounts to an estimat...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Barbara Collins
Install Quickbooks programme onto new laptop
I have purchased a new laptop and i want to install my Quickbooks programme onto it before I upgrade to the 2018 version. I have no idea...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Floss
Emailing payslips from Reckon Accounts Hosted
I am new to Recko Accounts Hosted.  Have emailed out payslips and seemed to be all fine from my end but employees are not receiving their...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom Tomm
need accounts plus 2015 r2 download?
How do I upgrade from Reckon Accounts Plus 2015 R1 to R2? After having my pc die, I have re-installed Reckon Accounts business range 2015...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kassy
Quickbooks 2008/2009 on a new laptop with Windows 10
Hi, I have had to buy a new laptop and was running Quickbooks 2008/2009 version on the old laptop which was running Windows 7. The new la...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of leah
2010 2011 tax pack says needs activating??
hi there, i recently had to download 2010 2011 version on a new computer, i was sent the link and also this link for the tax update but i...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Capricorn Stages
Reckon hosted payroll not appearing
I just did our weekly payroll run and all pays went through fine. Went to the online bank and created the ABA file, yet the pays are not ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Lachlan
(MAPI error code 00000000 (0) at line 921 in sendmail.cpp)
Hey Reckon Accounts Team, We have come across this issue recently where we try to email invoices and this error pops up instead of our e...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of GabbyLambkin
How do I create a Purchase Order in Reckon One?
I am needing to create a purchase order to buy computer software for our business.  How do I do this?  Is it even possible in Reckon One?...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shane
Installation of Reckon Accounts 2018 R1 & STP
When upgrading Reckon Accounts 2018 R1 with STP, is the STP feature something that has to be installed on individual machines or just on ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael Stove
I am attempting to use Reckon Personal Plus R 1 with Windows 10.
I am attempting to use Reckon Personal Plus R 1 with Windows 10. Each time I log in I get a message that my product is registered to anot...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered