Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1344
Photo of Kassy
Quickbooks 2008/2009 on a new laptop with Windows 10
Hi, I have had to buy a new laptop and was running Quickbooks 2008/2009 version on the old laptop which was running Windows 7. The new la...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Adam Gilbee
Recreate an ABA file from Reckon Accounts Hosted
How can I recreate a previously created ABA file?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chris Lute
I cant access reckon hosted from my android tablet.
reckon you say you have access available through mobile devices. But it has NEVER worked. i have a samsumg tabs4 with samsung keyboard, a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Wendy
profit and loss by rep
I'm sure I have asked the question before, but why can't you get a profit and loss report by rep.? I was advised that "most" companies ar...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Karen L Revell
Printer not working
I recently installed a new printer but it will not connect to reckon hosted to print reports etc. The printer drop down box is disabled,...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Nick Ogbourne
can one store the Reckon accounts database on a onedrive folder
I have it in mind to store our Reckon database on a OneDrive folder so that our treasurer can access Reckon from his office or from home ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrea McGregor
Emailing Invoices
Recently I have had a problem with emailing invoices - the invoice has been sent to the wrong email for a different customer. This has ha...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shannon Milne
Payroll Query with BAS
Hi, I am new to reckon one.  I am doing payroll for just myself so I don't want to go through all the processing of payroll however I nee...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Thomas
Stand alone Software to open QBB QBM files
What stand alone software package is required to open a QBB or QBM data file that was saved from Reckon Accounts Hosted?Has something cha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Angela
Is there a quicker way of finding out the custom prices for a price level?
We use alot of price levels for customers and we have so many we can't print them all out. Could there be a quicker way for filtering wha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bob Hale
Import data from Bendigo Bank
It takes about a week to get transactions from Bendigo Bank. Ie today I got transactions across up to 4th October but no more. Why is the...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of JO-ANNE
Accounts Hosted not coping with multi user
We have our accountant accessing our file at present, so have to have it on multi user. They are trying to run a balance sheet and this i...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Tim Erickson
Hi, we are setting up a UK based company...can Reckon One be used for UK payroll processing
HI, we have setup a UK based company and need a General Ledger and Payroll package. Can Reckon Hosted be used to house our Australian com...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rachael Kemp
how to set up super for contractor in reckons rather than setting them up as an employee
We have a contractor I need to set up to pay super. i've never done this before and don't know where to start as I'm a novice on Reckons..
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gemma
How do I link a fixed asset to a customer job?
I have entered a bill and created a fixed asset as an item, but when I go back into the bill it won't let me link the transaction to a cu...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Helen Goodyear
Does Reckon POS work Epson TM-T82II Serial USB receipt printer?
Hi, Can anyone tell me if they have successfully integrated this receipt printer with Reckon POS please. Epson TM-T82II Serial USB 
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Lachlan
How do I categorise an Invoice according to job type?
I have set up job types via lists > customer and supplier lists but I can't figure out how to 'attach' or 'add' a job type to an Invoice....
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Black
Does Reckon Accounts Enterprise 2018 support Bank Feeds?
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of henrywa
i cannot find my uploaded company files
i have uploaded 4 or 5 previous company files from Reckon quickbooks but only one now appears (the most recent one opened) how do i find ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Steve Cook
MS Office 2019 Compatibility
MS Office 2019 is about to be released (early October). Has Reckon done any compatibility testing, especially with Outlook on Reckon desk...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered