Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1401
Photo of Susan Aruch
undelivered emails message
HI there. Is there any way to get an error message sent when you have sent an email and the address used is not valid? I tested this morn...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Amy - Compass West
Importing Credit Card Transactions with GST
Hi Everyone, I am relatively new to using Reckon - as in crash course, I've been using it for about 2 weeks!  I'm trying to work out how...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tian Lan
License Key and Product Information
Hi there Our company is using Reckon Accounts Premier Non-profit Edition 2018. Our Customer ID is 521101. As the person who purchased th...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kerry Lopreiato
how to add logo
How do I add my logo
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andy Brockbank
Subscription
I renewed my subscription to Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2018  in June 2018. A month or so ago I downloaded the 2019 Upgrade and attemp...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve Cook
MS Office 2019 Compatibility
MS Office 2019 is about to be released (early October). Has Reckon done any compatibility testing, especially with Outlook on Reckon desk...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kris
I need to enter bank opening balances from 1st July -
I am new to this and only using it part time to help out. I have undone previous reconciliations because I want to go back and use the ne...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Caroline Plowman
Bank reconciliation - speed issues
We reconcile all our branches bank accounts on a daily basis, but only finalise the reconciliation on a monthly basis. I.e. when we have ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bruce Ashworth
Activation
When I try to open Reckon it says my license has expired. This was renewed October 2018 and nothing is outstanding. What do I do?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of SUE GREEN
how to short pay a salary
I have a salaried employee who has no accruals and has taken leave - how do I short pay them for only the days they worked
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Simon Beasley
Hi, Having trouble opening our Reckon accounts 2013. Never had this before
When I try to open a notification come up !szFileBuffer.empty() if I click ok or cancel it come up with Unrecoverable Error. Asks if I wo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Melissa Read
Importing iif file for invoices, class field is not working
We have begun using 3rd party software to produce our invoices, and then import the invoices into Reckon (we are on the 2018 desktop vers...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrea
You cannot open a Reckon Accounts Enterprise file using a non-enterprise product"
I am unable to open my data file, a message comes up  "You cannot open a Reckon Accounts Enterprise file using a non-enterprise product"...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Laura
Import transactions
Hi there, can I ask whether I can import said 50 similar transactions corresponding to number of supplier invoices I receive in to Recko...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Shane Smith
What is the best way of accounting for Precious metals transactions?
I want to know what is the best way to handle Precious Metals in Reckon Personal Plus 2019? I have started buying physical silver and gol...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nicole Cook
I can't email direct from Reckon again, how do I fix this? Also is there a list of emails I have sent through Reckon?
I can't email direct from Reckon again, how do I fix this? Also is there anywhere that I can check to see a list of emails I have sent t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ian
setting up accounts receivable
I am trying to set up an accounts receivable to which I can attached invoices. When I follow the instructions per the help menu I end up ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Damian
How do I download the link for my new purchase of Reckon Personal 2019
I have been sent email link to download and install on my computer, but after unzipping all files numerous times it wont go to the autoru...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul Mason
workers comp who's expiring report
It would be good if I could run a report to show in advance what suppliers Workers comp is expiring
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Reyhan
trying to recover lost data
Hi, I,ve just lost all my data for 2018 and need help to recover them. Quick book 2011
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question