Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1280
Photo of charlie xu
How to run a report to see the transactions have been enterred in a specific date, or simply the last 50 data entires?
We have 3 bookkeepers and we need to check the work done by someone on 14 August 2018. We need to see the data entries entered by one emp...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jody
WEEKLY PAYG AS ABA
We have been informed from the ATO that we need to pay our PAYG weekly so would like to know if we are able to do this as an ABA file?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Karen Nelson
Need to access Reckon Accounts Hosted on my IPad. How do I set this up?
Accessing Accounts Hosted on Ipad
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Felicity Dearlove
Unregistered user help
I am a contract bookkeeper and one of the companies who I do books for is now being audited by the ATO. In January 2016 they switched fro...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Jeff Worme
update file
Get to 85% then get gateway failed. Have had no luck for days updating to 2018. Any ideas.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Abby Morrison
Can you convert the Reckon One generated TPAR file CO1.file to EMPDUPE format?
Reckon One TPAR Reporting format
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lachlan
(MAPI error code 00000000 (0) at line 921 in sendmail.cpp)
Hey Reckon Accounts Team, We have come across this issue recently where we try to email invoices and this error pops up instead of our e...
  • 2 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Amy - Compass West
Importing Credit Card Transactions with GST
Hi Everyone, I am relatively new to using Reckon - as in crash course, I've been using it for about 2 weeks!  I'm trying to work out how...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Roslyn
Is there a manual you can download for Reckon Hosted?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Caryn
Backup always says I need to rebuild data
Hi, I'm running Reckon Premier 2017 desktop - everytime I try to backup it says I need to rebuild my data. I run the rebuild and then d...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Vanessa Riches
Reckon accounts enterprise 2018 conflicts with kaspersky
I have installed new updated software. I disabled kaspersky while doing this. I then opened and it worked. When I opened after switching ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of richard
Company information is valid
I have been successfully uploading payroll files since inception. I have now shared with another user and gone through setting that user ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ceinwen Jenkins
update quickbooks pro file
Hi, I have downloaded Reckon Accounts Premier Edition 2018 and am converting from Quickbooks Pro 2012-2013.  I can't work out how to upgr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Marita Phegan
I have just installed reckon Accounts Premier and i can email invoices. keeps coming up with an error?
cant email invoices- keeps coming up with error codes
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jeff Langtip
BACKUP and REBUILD DATA issues in HOSTED
We have a glitch in some accountancy numbers and we have been told that we must REBUILD DATA. To do so, first, you must do a backup.... t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Carol Wagner
I cant remember my password and tried to reset online but I have not received any email to reset.
Hi all.  I cannot remember my password and need to install Reckon PP 2015 on a new laptop as old one has died.  I have requested new pass...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Craig McMahon
Quickbooks Enterprise unable to print reports. Error message Printer not activated -20
Quickbooks Enterpise 2010/11 SP1 running on Windows 10 Pro 64bit Reports have been running fine up to yesterday. Now when trying to print...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Glenn Bellingham
Access to Accounts Hosted data file for expired subscriptions
Can you please advise how many years Reckon keeps an Accounts Hosted data file once a subscription lapses? (I have a client who migrated ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Marcia Johnson
2018 Advantage Reckon Accounts Plus upgrade
Hi, I can't install the 2018 Advantage Reckon Accounts Plus upgrade as the installation key provided is not accepted and I do not have th...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Melissa Coulton
Employee self service (ESS) software options that integrate with Reckon
Looking to create Employee Self Service hub on company intranet which enables employees to log-in, view their personal records - leave en...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question