Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1184
Photo of Jim Parker
Trying to download Bank Statement data via qif file but get "Run-time error '5': Invalid procedure call or argument"
Downloading Bank Statements to Reckon Account Premiere 2016. Trying to download Bank Statement data via qif file but get "Run-time error...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Simon Mallender
Have you got the latest tax tables for the financial year?
Twice now I've gone to the "Reckon web site for the latest information concerning the new tax tables." Think I can find it? Even Google c...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Keith  Mackay
Trying to install Reckon Accounts Desktop Trial on Windows 10 but install keeps failing
Trying to install Reckon Accounts Desktop Trial on Windows 10 but install keeps failing. I have disabled anti-virus and tried installing ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Leshelle
Reckon Accounts 2018 changes
Hi I installed Reckon Accounts 2018 recently, hoping to have a look at the changes relating to STP. I couldnt find anything different. C...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rav
Single Touch Payroll - Reckon GovConnect STP
Single Touch Payroll (STP) is coming into effect from 1 July 2018. To help you be compliant, we have developed a new application called...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Article
Photo of Jen Beveridge
Single Touch Payroll
When I rang Reckon Support today after about 10 minutes of explaining what Single Touch Payroll was to the support person who answered my...
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James
Can QuickBooks 2012/13 Australian release import into QuickBooks Online US version?
Wondering if there are any articles on this as well
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrea McGregor
Emailing Invoices
Recently I have had a problem with emailing invoices - the invoice has been sent to the wrong email for a different customer. This has ha...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kieran Gaffney
Payroll Premier 14/15. During pay run will only process 50% of employees and then freezes. Have to delete Q Company TPS and restore
Payroll Premier 14/15. During pay run will only process 50% of employees and then freezes. Have to delete Q Company TPS restore and enter...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jacki Dwyer
Is it possible to view and work on 2 different accounts at the same time
I would like to have 2 company files opened at the same time
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Judith Goatley
I can't open Reckon Accounts Hosted 2018
The server encountered an error processing the request. See server logs for more details.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Kristy Collins
Motor Vehicle expenses percentage business use
We claim a certain percentage of our motor vehicle expenses. Is there a way you enter in the % and then Reckon will automatically work it...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve Cook
Can I use MS Office 64 bit with RA2018 ?
Environment: Computer: Intel i7, 16 GB RAM Windows 10 Professional 64-bit fully updated Reckon Accounts Premier 2018 MS Office Profession...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Monica
MAPI error code 00000000(0) at line 947 in sendemail.cpp
Hi I just upgrade to Windows 10 and this error occurs when trying to send payslip from Reckon Accounts 2017 by email. The email I am u...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Melanie Rhook
Error: mapi error code 80040700 (1792) at line 1031 in sendemail.cpp
Hi - above error message is appearing when I try to email invoices in Reckon Accounts Accounting 2017 - small business edition.  I have m...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Cinzia Giannelli
Cash donations tins
Hi, I am new to Reckon One and as a not-for-profit organisation we need to record donations received via various means including donation...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Colin McAlpine
I have purchase a new product instead of a renewal of my existing license.
I have purchase a new product instead of a renewal of my existing license. I have since renewed my existing license and need to cancel th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Graham Spiers
How to include bank transfer funds in profit & Loss reports
I am using Reckon Accounts Accounting: Small Business Edition 2017, when you do a standard Profit&Loss report is there a way to also incl...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Brian H Smith
Can I transfer an Employee name from a time through to an Invoice column?
We use Accounts Premier Desktop 2018 and are a professional services firm (we sell time).  We record time entries and it all works well e...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Michelle
Speed - Reckon Accounts Hosted
Speed - Is anyone else's Reckon Accounts Hosted running slow today?  I am sure it is our internet connection, but IT says its my program :(
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered