Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1377
Photo of Mark Scott
how to delete downloaded transactions when wrong qif file imported into Reckon Personal plus 2018
I have accidentally imported the wrong QIF file into one of my accounts on Personal Plus 2018 and I now have over 150 unwanted transactio...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Brooke McArthur
non inventory items for expense , does this affect reporting?
We would like to use Non-Inventory Parts so we can raise Purchase Orders  for Expenses (I.E. Stationary) We would like to use this as we ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Waterways of Singleton
Email format with business name instead of accountshosted@reckon ?
Hi, is there any way for our emails to send from our business name instead of accountshosted@reckon ? 
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ann
Paying Bills Via Credit Card
Hi has anyone had the issue when paying a bill via a credit card then recording this in Reckon that the bill for some reason has a balanc...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rye Cemetery
import reckon accounts plus 2018
How Do I Import Reckon Accounts Plus 2018 QBB or QBW file?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Adelaide Fresh Fruiterers
emails going to junk mail
Hi, Since Reckon had their emailing problem a few days ago, every email we send now goes to the recipients junk mail. Is there anyway to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Charlene
Emailing Customer Invoices from Reckon Accounts 2018
I am currently emailing customer invoices from Reckon Accounts 2018 using Microsoft Outlook 2016. The problem I am having is, the Sent in...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Carolyn
Is the SAFF compatiable with Guild Super.
Trying to upload to Guild and they are saying the format is invalid. Apparently standard SAFF files should be 133 columns. The commas at ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Debra
Credit Card Reconciliation
Using Reckon Hosted.  I have performed a reconciliation on my credit card.  There are no discrepancies - the difference is 0.00.  However...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Lee
2 of my company files are missing!
I'm using Accounts Hosted. I have several company files within my account. The company names show up in the list to open. But when I clic...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Butler
creditors invoices
We make a number of purchases from one supplier.Is there some way their invoices can be entered using their supplier account,& not having...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Kym Cross
Posiflex PP-8000 Thermal Printer compatibility
Does anyone know if the Posiflex PP-8000 thermal docket printer is hardware compatible with Reckon POS and/or Reckon Cloud POS? I have lo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Andrea McGregor
Emailing Invoices
Recently I have had a problem with emailing invoices - the invoice has been sent to the wrong email for a different customer. This has ha...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reyhan
trying to recover lost data
Hi, I,ve just lost all my data for 2018 and need help to recover them. Quick book 2011
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Carljh
How to uninstall Home & Business
I was trialling Home & Business to see if I had fewer problems than PP 2019.  I originally was using it on my old PC as I didn't want to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Celeste Marinovich
Salaried employees best to set up as hourly for leave calcs but payslip shows hrly rate rather than annual salary
According to several posts it is best to set up salaried employees as hourly employees for easier leave calculations. However, in doing t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bjorn Jonsson
Reckon hosted App?
Does Reckon hosted have an app? Similar to Xero, MYOB, etc. I know I can access using browser on phone, but its not really practical for ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Swift Accounting
How can I bulk reconcile transactions or What happens when client exceed 500 transaction ?
How can I bulk reconcile transactions or I have to dig in each transactions to reconcile, for example if I manually up loa...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JO-ANNE
CREDIT NOTE APPLIED TO WRONG INVOICE
How do I amend this - I have applied a credit note to the incorrect supplier invoice
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ally
Export Company file to QuickBooks Online
Hello We currently have the Reckon Accounts Premier Edition 2018 and are interested in moving to QuickBooks Online. We have been told ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered