Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 1377
Photo of Beverley
Annual leave accruing wrong
Annual leave accrual fluctuates and it seems related to RDO's taken?  I have files set to accrue per hour.  Is anyone having issues with ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark Saunders
User Login Report
I am looking for a report that will show user's login dates and times. We are running Reckon Enterprise 2018.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Frank Fsadni
banking function
Can not access my bank from the online banking feature, Since the last update a few months ago, every time I want to pay employees and su...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Emma White
Changing a Bill
I am trying to amend a bill to change to be allocated to a job and three times now it has crashed Reckon, screen shot of error message at...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Felicity
How can I open old Quickbooks files using Reckon Accounts Accounting 2018?
I have several old QuickBooks files (different company files pre 2004) that I am trying to open with Reckon Accounts Accounting 2018.  De...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rebecca
How can I export invoices to PDF? Reckon Hosted.
I need to be able to export my invoices from Reckon Hosted to a PDF. How do I do this?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sarah Johnston
LSL changes
HI,  With the LSL changes coming into effect on the 1st November 2018, you will now be able to take LSL at half pay.  Can you please advi...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Karen Nelson
deposits
When making deposits into an account is it possible to be able to display the running balance on the screen?  Would make it easier to spo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Fiona Papworth
drawing of stock
Stock i have previously bought for the business I want to record as a drawing? How do I do this/ Where do I get the GST to come off? I ha...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Anthony
email
emailing  to "live" email accounts  I have experienced issues to customers that use a "live" email address , they are not receiving them ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark
I have renewed but my software (Reckon Accounts Home & Business) is still saying that it will expire on 18-Nov
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Melisa
Journal entries for Interest charged on Payroll tax late payment
Interest was charged for paying Payroll tax late to NSW State Revenue, where should I put it?Should I set up an new account for it?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of June Hong
How to allocate a general journal to invoices in Reckon Account?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Glenda Veale
Emailing portable file
Have asked a customer to email me the portable backup file.  She cannot as the file is too large.  Is there a way around this as I need t...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark Thomas
can I have the key for my upgrade please
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Annie
Windows 10 upgrade, can't email invoices from Reckon Accounts Premier 2017
Just had a Windows 10 update on my computer, and discovered I now can't email invoices from the program. it says "printer not activated, ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Adam Gilbee
Recreate an ABA file from Reckon Accounts Hosted
How can I recreate a previously created ABA file?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris Lute
I cant access reckon hosted from my android tablet.
reckon you say you have access available through mobile devices. But it has NEVER worked. i have a samsumg tabs4 with samsung keyboard, a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Wendy
profit and loss by rep
I'm sure I have asked the question before, but why can't you get a profit and loss report by rep.? I was advised that "most" companies ar...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Karen L Revell
Printer not working
I recently installed a new printer but it will not connect to reckon hosted to print reports etc. The printer drop down box is disabled,...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem